Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm so she can never be arsed to reply to her loyal followers but she’ll defend her sex pest of a boyfriend within the hour 🙄🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has anyone ever had a response from her as a follower? Does she respond at all? All I’ve ever seen is her responding to other influencers.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone ever had a response from her as a follower? Does she respond at all? All I’ve ever seen is her responding to other influencers.
I’ve actually had quite a few replies from her over the years. I used to send her links to clothes I thought she’d love (when her style was decent) and she’d always reply.

Omg the Loub bag on the dirty pavement is giving me so much anxiety 😩😩😩😩 whyyyyyy
She’ll never use it again, it’ll go in the pile with the Superdry clothes she did an #ad for 😭😭

Reactions: 7
I’ve actually had quite a few replies from her over the years. I used to send her links to clothes I thought she’d love (when her style was decent) and she’d always reply.

She’ll never use it again, it’ll go in the pile with the Superdry clothes she did an #ad for 😭😭
Oh interesting I had messaged her a few times (as you say a while ago) n literally never got a response.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh interesting I had messaged her a few times (as you say a while ago) n literally never got a response.
Same! I've replied to loads of stories (force of habit just asking where something is from maybe) and literally zero replies from her.
Before anyone says anything, obviously use the swipe up button before asking where something is from!

I saw on her posts she's renovating a VW camper which will be great
I think that maybe her style is having an off time (to put it nicely) because she's had a baby and is finding it difficult to dress for her body shape now. It looks like she's trying to keep dressing like she's always done but the shapes and styles just aren't flattering her at all. I think (hope) she'll get there. I'm in the same position but unlike her I don't have a PT or help with my baby so will have to find another way to shift some baby weight!
Maybe someone has said all this already though

Reactions: 8
Same! I've replied to loads of stories (force of habit just asking where something is from maybe) and literally zero replies from her.
Before anyone says anything, obviously use the swipe up button before asking where something is from!

I saw on her posts she's renovating a VW camper which will be great
I think that maybe her style is having an off time (to put it nicely) because she's had a baby and is finding it difficult to dress for her body shape now. It looks like she's trying to keep dressing like she's always done but the shapes and styles just aren't flattering her at all. I think (hope) she'll get there. I'm in the same position but unlike her I don't have a PT or help with my baby so will have to find another way to shift some baby weight!
Maybe someone has said all this already though
I agree, and i think we all go through style ruts, it's more about the Ads that I have an issue with really, there's just so many and most of them seem disingenuous - that recent bag on the pavement floor ad was really odd

Reactions: 13
It
I don’t know Megan Ellaby - but I kept seeing her clothing brand on Instagram and fell in love with the roll necks - I was hesitant, because of the price but decided to order one (I was drunk at the time) and it arrived today - I ordered a Large, I am size 12-14 and the top is skin tight on my size 10 friend - she would have needed an XL - whether it was marked wrong I am not sure - but I haven’t had a response from anyone on Instagram or via email - and after paying £4.50 on postage to now have to pay £3+ to send it back I am not very pleased 😠
It has been nearly 3 weeks since I sent the item back and I am yet to get my refund!!!
fuming. If anyone is thinking about ordering from them, don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She finally got gifted a steamer 😂 wonder if she will actually use it for all her #ads

she posted a full length shot on her stories today and her figure is great - it’s actually quite sad she is insecure about it (as previously stated). Never had a baby and I’d kill for her body now 😂 she has always been petite and is post pregnancy so I do find it a bit damaging to see her complain about her body now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
53A84825-D5F6-45BB-84C6-443BBDC547CE.png

Reminds me of the ”stinky vibes” I got last year when Megs did an ad for that burger place when restaurants had literally just reopened and in the midst of families receiving those pitiful food packages in place of free school meals.

I don’t disagree with the point - “influencers” should not be begging for free food, but Faye needs to take a good hard look at herself and her ropey sister before pointing the finger. Same thing happened when she was slagging off shopcider then released the new Saturday line which was copied/heavily heavily inspired by other brands. Bitchy privileged hypocrites the lot of them 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 611237
Reminds me of the ”stinky vibes” I got last year when Megs did an ad for that burger place when restaurants had literally just reopened and in the midst of families receiving those pitiful food packages in place of free school meals.

I don’t disagree with the point - “influencers” should not be begging for free food, but Faye needs to take a good hard look at herself and her ropey sister before pointing the finger. Same thing happened when she was slagging off shopcider then released the new Saturday line which was copied/heavily heavily inspired by other brands. Bitchy privileged hypocrites the lot of them 🤬
Totally and is doing ads for brands they clearly would never wear or use any less icky.
I mean has anyone ever heard Meg talk about louboutin before she was gifted that bag?! Or anyone seen megs wear any of her superdry since her ad with them. 🙄 So ick.

Reactions: 17
I just cannot bare the CONSTANT "teehee" in her stories where the duck has it come from

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she has always been petite and is post pregnancy so I do find it a bit damaging to see her complain about her body now.
I know!! What's she complaining about, honestly? From the way she goes on, you'd think she'd put on at least 5 stone and changed her body shape completely.

Reactions: 16
Her latest blog post 🤮🤮🤮 “everything has levelled out so beautifully” of course it has! Teehee

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg the blog post!!!! Just read it now. Of COURSE everything is just soooo dreamyyyy and Goldie is the most perfect angel to have ever graced this earth.. pass the bucket lol.

Interesting to hear they’re still going to get married (seeing as some thought they’d already tied the knot in lockdown and that’s why they have those gross mom and pop rings). Wonder what vibe it will be?

On another note, I never see Megan with any friends on her Instagram (bar nana Faye). Wonder if this is cos she doesn’t want to share them or that she doesn’t have many?

F6F92183-0F47-45CF-BC45-B9AD19DAF85B.png

also, can we talk about how HIDEOUS this mushroom bag is? Looks like an art school project or something you’d find in the fancy dress box... no wonder it cost a mortgage though. Plus, I can’t stand the gap between her fringe and head? Makes me feel a bit 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Faye not disclosing her Beauty Pie stories as an ad. “Stinky vibes!”

IM FUMING AT THIS. Honestly who on earth does she think she is???

Here's the link to report to ASA. Please please please can everyone take a couple of mins to fill it in? If I constantly scammed people at work I'd be sacked. Why should it be different for scummy influencers? They do it because they get away with it because they know hardly anyone will report them. I don't think any of us should be letting her off this. Especially as she's easily the most hypocritical, begging and nasty influencer out there. Has time to bully people who post on Tattle but not time to write 'Ad' on her paid posts?? She's disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.