Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Nana Faye, keep your cardy on
4A9E2A14-8B73-4A71-A161-38361686C868.jpeg

They must of been influenced by their small sizes too.
D7C3790B-D68C-4F50-BF8C-6315DABFB00B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I find this really funny from some girl who made her name wearing the smaller brands (nasty gal, primark) that rip off other bigger scale clothing houses. It’s the nature of the beast, sell your sh*t and deal with it quietly with lawyers if required!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That Cider shop looks like what Saturday could be if those two actually got off their arses and did some work that isn't just putting out 6 cheap looking roll necks and a nasty cap every 12 months or whatever other shite it is they try to sell these days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Faye reposting Cider over and over is just giving the company free exposure. You've made your point now. Cider ads keep popping up on my Instagram every 5 mins now! Annoying that Saturday is out of stock 90% of time. Maybe this is a tactic to make people want it more and snap restocks up quickly so they don't miss out. To manage the demand they could do pre-orders. I bet Megan will start doing baby saturday clothes now.

Reactions: 15
might set up a small business myself if i can justify putting a newborn in 75 quid stella mccartney pants...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see that Beewhittaker (Georges brothers fiancé) has just put up a story tagging @shopcider in the shirt she is wearing.... shouting them out.

The drama!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Hahahahah what a hero!! It's definitely a dig because someone has commented 'Shop Cider 👏 🤣' underneath.

Bet she comes on here and has a right good laugh at them. Bee Whittaker reveal yourself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
wooooow that's got to be a dig, especially the smile at the end
side note: she's such a babe with great style!

Reactions: 23
I just need to know what's gone on between them all....

Someone find a source 😂
I know, me too! I bet Bee having George's ex as maid of honour doesn't help haha. I'm sure someone said on here (so don't quote me on it 😆 ) That Bee had been engaged for some time and booked the date and then Megan gets engaged and ended up booking a couple of weeks before her. Not 100% sure thats why there's rift but did read it somewhere. Then imagine if George is Best man at his brother's wedding and Diana maid of honour. Would love be a fly on the wall 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow, another fan here 👋 haven’t been on Bee‘s insta before but what a knock out, you can just tell she has style with a natural edge. Bet Faye and Megan can’t stand it ha ha

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.