Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I emailed Multibeam back in Nov when it was queried on here whether George was still in the band or not after he deleted his Insta/posts, and Multibeam deleted all their old photos with George in...
Hmmm interesting I wonder who’s decision that was if they didn’t want to work with George due to the sexual assault allegations or George and Megan realising how badly the music was received

Reactions: 8
I emailed Multibeam back in Nov when it was queried on here whether George was still in the band or not after he deleted his Insta/posts, and Multibeam deleted all their old photos with George in...
It seems to all fall in place of when George was getting his lawyers to cover up his sexual assault allegations, that's when Multibeam dropped him around Nov 🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
Multibeam sounds like a pile of pretentious middle-class tripe.

Reactions: 7
As s
looooool honestly how many accounts can she make!! These new members coming in and defending them are
Probably because the Ellaby mob keep popping in and saying how wonderful they are.

There is a rave section guys, do chat to your echo chamber there by all means 👍🏼
they’re not clever at all 🤣🤣🤣
Liv Purvis had Spaghetti for her wedding meal. I also know of about 10 other people who’ve done the same.

So EgDy megs teehee
Sad bunch absolute cringe look Minging thinking they’re cool and edgy wtf, boggers 🤮

Selfish nobody’s only out for freebies, how the feck nanna Faye gets away with it no idea, Megan in her day but bore off seriously, dresses like a grumpy woman thinking she’s all that with a sex pest.. and selling over priced utter cheap crappy clothes 🤣 the only people on the Saturday page have got freebies, yeah ur the next V B fashion designer making a lose , don’t own the rights coz it’s all copied and scanky loud mouth Faye slags company’s as if their copying at a decent price. Dream on zzzzzz

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Megan Ellaby #5 Wedding with spaghetti, will she regretti marrying a sex pest?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There hasn't been an influencer that has disappointed me more than Megan. I used to think she was so genuine and I really enjoyed her vlogs and her whole vibe. But the more successful she got, the more unrelatable she became. The only time she ever interacts is if she is doing an Ad or brand deal or to do a Q&A when she feels that her engagement on Instagram is down and she's losing followers, and that being said she gives away absolutely nothing in these q&a's, just the odd comment about how everything is just so 'dreamy'. She went from wearing and sharing lots of quirky high street clothes to only posting bits from the likes of Gucci & Prada that are all a minimum of £1500. She goes radio silent for days and sometimes weeks and calls herself an influencer, only to return after her hiatus with another designer AD. It is so so clear that she doesn't give a rats about her following at all! it's just all about the money for her and to portray a perfect life.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Just looked to see how much it would be for 3 nights in the place she stayed on her honeymoon. Just a casual £2000 😰

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There hasn't been an influencer that has disappointed me more than Megan. I used to think she was so genuine and I really enjoyed her vlogs and her whole vibe. But the more successful she got, the more unrelatable she became. The only time she ever interacts is if she is doing an Ad or brand deal or to do a Q&A when she feels that her engagement on Instagram is down and she's losing followers, and that being said she gives away absolutely nothing in these q&a's, just the odd comment about how everything is just so 'dreamy'. She went from wearing and sharing lots of quirky high street clothes to only posting bits from the likes of Gucci & Prada that are all a minimum of £1500. She goes radio silent for days and sometimes weeks and calls herself an influencer, only to return after her hiatus with another designer AD. It is so so clear that she doesn't give a rats about her following at all! it's just all about the money for her and to portray a perfect life.
100% what you said!! Nothing that I enjoyed about her content is there anymore ☹ And it’s so blatantly obvious that she doesn’t care. She doesn’t do any ‘styling’ at all which is what she said she loved most. Just wearing expensive clothes and doing Ads

also anyone else think Megan 2 / Louise marguerite is going in the same direction in terms of style.. very clashy but in a bad way now..

Reactions: 22
also anyone else think Megan 2 / Louise marguerite is going in the same direction in terms of style.. very clashy but in a bad way now..
I followed megan 2.0 aka Louise Marguerite a While back when I heard about her through this. She seemed sweet and had a lot of Megan’s early qualities that I liked so much, but I agree, the clashing prints are wayyy too much. She looks awful x

I’m sure there will be some kind of undeclared pr discount or something
also I was VERY surprised it didn’t say ad or gift etc anywhere for that stay… surely she wouldn’t have put her hand in her pocket??? Hahaha

Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it a little strange how they planned to keep Goldie “private” yet in her staycation Tik Tok she is in the bath with George with her behind on show? Not something I would be putting online for anyone to see.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.