Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s still quite shocking that even after the Me Too movement gaining momentum, silencing still continues.
Online newspapers put out an article about the engagement and I guess given that karma works it’s way in the end that it would only be a matter of time to think George was relevant enough to run a story on it. Time will tell!

Reactions: 16
I have to say I’m surprised to see that she isn’t hiding her post natal bod. I’m glad she’s sharing the reality, but wonder how long it will last!

Reactions: 18
I have to say I’m surprised to see that she isn’t hiding her post natal bod. I’m glad she’s sharing the reality, but wonder how long it will last!
I’m glad she isn’t too, I think she looks great tbf to her! Ive seen a couple of other influencers being gifted that super expensive buggy, can’t believe how much it is!

I’ve always found it interesting how much these influencers live such ‘grown up’ lives. I remember when I was in my mid 20s I was living with flatmates and debating whether to spend my last £5 before Payday on a record or down the pub ha. Or I’d spend timing thinking how to make an outfit work in as many ways as possible so I wouldn’t have to buy anything 😂 (ala Marge Simpson and the pink Chanel suit!) Just find it interesting how curated their houses and lives are, I never thought about houses and longing for expensive clobber, each to their own I just find it interesting!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m glad she isn’t too, I think she looks great tbf to her! Ive seen a couple of other influencers being gifted that super expensive buggy, can’t believe how much it is!

I’ve always found it interesting how much these influencers live such ‘grown up’ lives. I remember when I was in my mid 20s I was living with flatmates and debating whether to spend my last £5 before Payday on a record or down the pub ha. Or I’d spend timing thinking how to make an outfit work in as many ways as possible so I wouldn’t have to buy anything 😂 (ala Marge Simpson and the pink Chanel suit!) Just find it interesting how curated their houses and lives are, I never thought about houses and longing for expensive clobber, each to their own I just find it interesting!
She does look great, and praise for keeping it real

Reactions: 11
She does look great, bambi leg pose aside. What I wanna know is how is her hair and makeup looking so good with a 2 week old?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😅 looks like Megs stalker has been reading here 👀
Taking inspiration from someone or something is one thing, straight up copying someone’s whole BEING is something else. It’s not ‘inspiration’ it’s Single White Female territory love. I’d be a bit scared if I was Megs tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone else notice she only has like 5,000 followers but every post has an ad/ pr gifted product. Why would so many brands work with someone with so few followers lol. Unless she’s pretending they are ads to look relevant?

Reactions: 12
Thank you Megan2 for allowing us to understand that nothing is original, you explained it beautifully and our minds are now open.
You are not a tribute act with your patterned trousers, rainbow vests, tin man poses, gormless expressions, oh wait..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice she only has like 5,000 followers but every post has an ad/ pr gifted product. Why would so many brands work with someone with so few followers lol. Unless she’s pretending they are ads to look relevant?
It’s probs because more brands are working with ‘micro influencers’ now as well as the bigger ones as they tend to have a more engaged audience and are better at replying to messages and comments and getting that trust/building up more of a relationship. Also I guess now that even gifted products have to be declared as an ad she could sometimes be getting free stuff without actually getting paid.

Reactions: 8

Hahah. 💯 this. God I had my baby at 37 and I didn’t feel ready at all (I was terrified telling my mum - like I was a teenager 😂) In my twenties it was all messy house parties and shopping in charity shops n car boots. Not bugaboos and painfully curated houses. It’s funny cause it’s not very rock n roll. Social media has a lot to answer for. So glad it didn’t really exist the way it does now when I was younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.