Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God clusterfeeding! I had no idea this was even a thing and it drained the life out of me. I was one of the unlucky ones who had my baby during the first lockdown so there were no breastfeeding groups so I had no idea it was normal. I remember feeding my son for 5 hours straight one evening in the very early days and by the end of it I was sobbing my eyes out! It was only later that friends and online forums told me it was normal in the beginning.
Nope we'll not hear of any of these things from Megan... can't taint the DREAMY facade
doubt she’ll breastfeed tbh, it’s not like our meg to put someone else’s needs above her own now is it
edited to add- this isn’t me saying people who choose not to breastfeed or do not for any other reason are selfish, but let’s face it there are massive differences when it comes to the practicalities

Reactions: 8
doubt she’ll breastfeed tbh, it’s not like our meg to put someone else’s needs above her own now is it
edited to add- this isn’t me saying people who choose not to breastfeed or do not for any other reason are selfish, but let’s face it there are massive differences when it comes to the practicalities
Totally get it! You get less freedom when you breastfeed and zero freedom for at least the first 6-12 weeks - that is just the reality of it... she is far too selfish for that

Reactions: 7
I think she will totally breastfeed coz it will make her feel even more superior and ‘super lucky’ she was able to...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she will totally breastfeed coz it will make her feel even more superior and ‘super lucky’ she was able to...
she won’t feel superior when her nips ache more than her pulsating birth canal and her boobs hang low and wobble too and fro 😫
might make a funky new accessory for her stupid outfits tho

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus this thread is putting me off ever having children 😂 (at least if I do then I’ll be under no illusion that it’ll all be truly v v dreamy)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus this thread is putting me off ever having children 😂 (at least if I do then I’ll be under no illusion that it’ll all be truly v v dreamy)
birthing and raising children really is the most wonderful experience but can’t sugar coat it sometimes it can be crap too. esp the piles, first post birth poo (and wee come to think
of it), sleepless nights, tit on the carpet, pissing the bed, etc etc
if you’re reading meg please don’t let this spoil your illusions of dreamy parenthood

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she won’t feel superior when her nips ache more than her pulsating birth canal and her boobs hang low and wobble too and fro 😫
might make a funky new accessory for her stupid outfits tho
won't shut up about how mancunian she is because she does keepie uppies with them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not even pregnant and disagree with the Breton stripes and bodycon comment 🧐 she shouldn’t consider it a failure that she had to buy maternity clothes. Just sounds a bit contradictory as she said she didn’t want to spend money on maternity clothes, but happy to spend on bigger sized clothes? 🤦
214303FF-925F-494D-A4CF-0252927FE60E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not even pregnant and disagree with the Breton stripes and bodycon comment 🧐 she shouldn’t consider it a failure that she had to buy maternity clothes. Just sounds a bit contradictory as she said she didn’t want to spend money on maternity clothes, but happy to spend on bigger sized clothes? 🤦 View attachment 423163
‘I’ll save them for if I’m lucky enough to have baby no2’? So she’s contradicted herself straight away after saying ‘I didn’t want to spend money on things I couldn’t wear afterwards’ - maternity clothes could be kept if she has another baby too?

I’ve not ever been pregnant or anything but I would have thought maternity clothes gave you more support and you’d just be more comfortable? (Could be speaking out my arse here)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘I’ll save them for if I’m lucky enough to have baby no2’? So she’s contradicted herself straight away after saying ‘I didn’t want to spend money on things I couldn’t wear afterwards’ - maternity clothes could be kept if she has another baby too?

I’ve not ever been pregnant or anything but I would have thought maternity clothes gave you more support and you’d just be more comfortable? (Could be speaking out my arse here)
ha i'm not pregnant either but have heard that there's a huge difference between maternity clothing and sizing up! again, i could be wrong too! it's just funny how she said that she didn't want to spend the money on that but happy to spend the money on bigger sized clothes which (let's be honest) she'll never wear again lol

Reactions: 10
I’m not even pregnant and disagree with the Breton stripes and bodycon comment 🧐 she shouldn’t consider it a failure that she had to buy maternity clothes. Just sounds a bit contradictory as she said she didn’t want to spend money on maternity clothes, but happy to spend on bigger sized clothes? 🤦 View attachment 423163
didn’t want to spend money on things i wouldn’t wear afterwards???
1. when does megsy begsy ever actually
spend money on anything? it’s all #adgifted
2. when does she ever wear the same thing more than twice?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A lot of maternity clothing (specifically trousers/jeans & skirts) have a stretchy panel to support a growing bump. Just moving to the next size does not, so yep, you’re talking out of your arse Megan. I had a lovely below knee-length denim maternity skirt and it was so comfortable, this was 18 years ago though so probably hideously out of fashion now 😂

Reactions: 8
She acts soooo superior it’s unreal!!! Maternity wear is not all Breton stripes and maxi dresses. I’ve literally just had a baby two weeks ago as I said and I didn’t go mad buying maternity wear but what I did buy still let me maintain my personal style! Also if you wear size up bottoms when pregnant you get a massive gap under the bump where the leggings don’t wrap round the bump hence you need maternity leggings/bottoms Does she mean Dior and Hermes don’t do maternity styles lol!! She’s so snobby.

She’s 9 months pregnant and says she is wearing elasticated waist sized up... ok so normally she’s a 10. So she’s wearing size 12 clothes with a full term baby bump... pull the other one megan

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She acts soooo superior it’s unreal!!! Maternity wear is not all Breton stripes and maxi dresses. I’ve literally just had a baby two weeks ago as I said and I didn’t go mad buying maternity wear but what I did buy still let me maintain my personal style! Also if you wear size up bottoms when pregnant you get a massive gap under the bump where the leggings don’t wrap round the bump hence you need maternity leggings/bottoms Does she mean Dior and Hermes don’t do maternity styles lol!! She’s so snobby.

She’s 9 months pregnant and says she is wearing elasticated waist sized up... ok so normally she’s a 10. So she’s wearing size 12 clothes with a full term baby bump... pull the other one megan
Exactly! Sizing up means you look like you pitched a tent from your vagina. Maternity wear supports the bump and most retailers do their staples in a Maternity version (Topshop jeans etc) but when she says 'not quite her style' - I think she means the circus doesn't make Maternity wear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooo she's a nasty little twit isn't she! God forbid she can't dress like she's just doused herself in glue and ran through a charity shop. "Guys, I can't do maternity wear, I'm FAR too stylish!" why does she need these ugly ass clothes in HUGE (translation, most likely normal clothing size for the peasants that follow her) sizes anyway? She's not gone anywhere or done anything for the whole pregnancy? Why put that pressure on yourself? Just so she can say "well I just went one or two dress sizes up" and gloat afterwards? I suppose when your baby daddy is a scummy hole and everyone knows it, you've gotta find your flex wherever you can...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm so confused, she literally owns floral maxis from both &Other Stories and Rixo, and her clothing brand is full of stripes 🤔 sure, they might not be Breton stripes, but the dreamy gal clearly loves a stripe so I'm sure could find a Breton she liked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I suppose when your baby daddy is a scummy hole and everyone knows it, you've gotta find your flex wherever you can...
THIS!!!! It’s so glaringly obvious how insecure she is, and who can really blame her with that cheating fiancé of hers. She thinks she’s locked him down but people like George never change. I don’t think her “dreamy” life is much to aspire to.

Reactions: 16
I'm so confused, she literally owns floral maxis from both &Other Stories and Rixo, and her clothing brand is full of stripes 🤔 sure, they might not be Breton stripes, but the dreamy gal clearly loves a stripe so I'm sure could find a Breton she liked lol
This is such a good point 😂 someone should highlight this to her!! I’m pretty sure she loves wearing stripes too but heaven forbid if said T-shirt had maternity written on it. Maybe it’s just label snobbery.

She could have totally reworked her wardrobe to suit her pregnancy style and added in a couple of maternity bits. But instead she’s built a whole new wardrobe in ‘larger’ sizes just so she can claim she used no maternity. I think she must not know that brands have really upped their maternity clothes these days. It’s a shame coz as a fashion Influencer she could have really used this time to shine a light on maternity wear that feels inclusive for everyone not just ‘oh look how cool and slender I am even 9 months pregnant and I’m just rocking size 12 regular fit garments 🥰🥰🥰🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maternity wear or not, all those outfits are horrendous! Nothing flattering or actually nice about them. It’s amazing to me that people say they love how she dresses, I just don’t get it! It’s gone beyond retro or quirky now. It’s a parody.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.