Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishName

VIP Member
Wow I am getting some hate for this but my own friends who have had elective c sections have literally told me the reasons why (don’t want to ruin their vag being the number 1!!!).
I personally don’t agree with it and agree it’s massively misogynistic, but am guessing megan will be of a similar mindset.
I said that to my friends, the reality was I was a sexual assault victim as a child and had psychological issues that meant I couldn’t cope with regular intrusive vaginal examinations during a stressful time. This is the case for thousands of women and they don’t owe any one an explanation for that.

Subsequently I have gone onto have VBAC with the help of extensive therapy but the thought of people judging me due to the way I birthed my baby makes me feel ill.

When a patient makes a choice that is available to them (about any procedure), with full knowledge and input from their medical team it is the business of no one else but them and their medical team.

The way a woman chooses to give birth is a bloody vile thing to judge them on.

This is an interesting read
It is rare that we see a man castigated for their “elective” medical choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

AllieB

I saw someone call this style “avant-basic” 😂 all trying sooo hard to be quirky and clashy but end up all looking the same

• Haha

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
So relatable with all her designer purchases in the middle of a pandemic when people are losing jobs xoxo

• Sick

nothing u care

As someone with fertility issues and slightly older than Megan (I’m 32), I can’t help but compare my life to hers. The lack of acknowledgement of ‘I’ve got it all’ can be so triggering to people. In that sense, it’s not her fault at all that I feel this way, but being sympathetic and considered towards her followers that might be on the same boat could really help them to not feel bummed out by her ‘smooth pregnancy’...

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Maternity wear or not, all those outfits are horrendous! Nothing flattering or actually nice about them. It’s amazing to me that people say they love how she dresses, I just don’t get it! It’s gone beyond retro or quirky now. It’s a parody.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I’m not even pregnant and disagree with the Breton stripes and bodycon comment 🧐 she shouldn’t consider it a failure that she had to buy maternity clothes. Just sounds a bit contradictory as she said she didn’t want to spend money on maternity clothes, but happy to spend on bigger sized clothes? 🤦 View attachment 423163
I'm so confused, she literally owns floral maxis from both &Other Stories and Rixo, and her clothing brand is full of stripes 🤔 sure, they might not be Breton stripes, but the dreamy gal clearly loves a stripe so I'm sure could find a Breton she liked lol

• Haha

khd32

So I've spent basically the last 24hrs of my sad life catching up on all these threads after googling megans name and it's been a fun ride!

I am VERY surprised to learn shes pregnant.

I used to work in jimmys and george is a total letch. Him and megan were always coked off their heads but tbh all us staff were too so i can't say much abt that 🤐

Megan was always gonna be his "forever" girl but shes not his priority, he will always hook up with other girls and she will always allow it. Just as he will always be inappropriate with other girls, its the way he is unfortunately.

Loved all the tea on the threads, sorry i dont have alot to add its all already been said here but the whole bully past doesnt shock me, she is a very bitchy girl but i think deep down thats because shes insecure as she knows what George is like if that makes sense??

Her sister is a weirdo, she hangs onto megans coat threads in her shadow. Really rude, never heard a good word about her.

Anyway, hello 👋 looking forward to delving into the tattle world 🌎😀
Does anyone that knows them in real life have a good word to say about them? This blows my mind really! All of these revelations about Megan both shocked me but also confirmed what I feel like I always knew about her... the girl is just seriously bad vibes! IG is a much nicer place now I no longer follow her. As for Nana Faye... I never followed her anyway because I think it is painfully obvious that she is an utterly awful person! The bitterness and nastiness just pours off her

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Yeah I was gonna say she’s got two new LV bags (the cherry one and a denim one), a gucci bag (well over a grand), the Stand studio bag, the marc Jacobs purple bag, the LV shoes (I think they’re £800), Staud bag, Alexa Chung coat, Shrimps coat, Charlotte Simone coat and loads of other new pieces (less pricey but still expensive) all in a couple of months... and I don’t think those are gifted as I haven’t noticed her declaring it... crazy consumption. And they’re doing their kitchen reno.... they must be loaded to be spending like that. 😱

And they took government money! I hope they feel really good about themselves spending thousands on a new kitchen and mountains of designer stuff, lining their pockets from covid whilst thousands of kids in poverty won't be having lunch this week

• Heart
  • Angry
It's so apparent Megan only cares about herself. Deletes all personal vlogs that actually showed she wasn't just a living mannequin but then posts AD after AD with her baby - thought you wanted to be more private?! She's so vapid

Reactions: 24

Eljay

Right, this gal is dressing EXACTLY like my 96 year old nana. Would anyone follow her on Instagram instead? She doesn’t do drugs and only buys second hand clothes 😂

• Haha

Voyeurofcrap

BD0ADA69-8C0A-484B-BF47-17545E122092.png

This is so fake. They literally went shopping in Selfridges/Harvey Nics on the 20th/21st Dec together as seen on Megan’s page 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

Emalabemela

There's a new baby in town and yet, I'm still not quite over Megan II...
She looks way older than Megan... but the body language is exactly the same... so weird 🤪
So fucking creepy. Just watched her talk - single white female for sure. (Love that film)
also her last story she’s wearing a ME top and what looks like that exact coat that Megan posted recently.
If I were Megan I’d up my home security - this girl looks like a proper stalker!
Or she’ll be waiting at the Jimmy’s bars when lockdown ends hoping to confuse a sleep deprived George 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
This might be super bitchy but has anyone noticed her designer purchasing has increased since pregnancy? I can’t help but think of peoples comments from before about drug taking. And now I’m thinking about the extra money she would have to spend if it wasn’t on that. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just a thought

Emalabemela

The trousers look very familiar. Megan been copying her again it looks like lol.
I think Megan just wants to be her at this point. The thing is marianne’s style (which I actually like) seems far more relaxed and natural, you can tell it’s just her being her, whereas Megan’s now feels like she’s trying to be someone else because her style has veered so far from what it was. I honestly think she’s having a bit of an identity crisis. It’s all a bit single white female.

Emalabemela

How many bags has she got these last few months?! There were two LV bags in the summer and a Stand studio bag, then a marc Jacobs, a mulberry, 2 x Guccis, a staud, a by far, a Charlotte Simone, a fendi, an it’s rooper and I think there’s a new prada on her stories today. Holy shit. 😱

• Sick
  • Wow

Lollipop07

She acts soooo superior it’s unreal!!! Maternity wear is not all Breton stripes and maxi dresses. I’ve literally just had a baby two weeks ago as I said and I didn’t go mad buying maternity wear but what I did buy still let me maintain my personal style! Also if you wear size up bottoms when pregnant you get a massive gap under the bump where the leggings don’t wrap round the bump hence you need maternity leggings/bottoms Does she mean Dior and Hermes don’t do maternity styles lol!! She’s so snobby.

She’s 9 months pregnant and says she is wearing elasticated waist sized up... ok so normally she’s a 10. So she’s wearing size 12 clothes with a full term baby bump... pull the other one megan

Last edited:
I don’t really get her purpose anymore as an Instagrammer? Like look at today’s stories - it’s all affiliate links to (mostly rank) clothes followed by an AD. At least when she shared her personal life too she was offering more rather than just trying to get people to spend money. Obviously it’s her call to not share certain things anymore but maybe time to rethink her career choice in that case?
For sure. I think that within the current situation with so many people in heartbreaking circumstances the day of the influencer is beginning to dwindle. I hope the conversation begins to open up more. You could previously prance around the guise of being aspirational. But flaunting just ain't pretty anymore.

• Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I think it's so easy for people like faye to post 'fuck the tories' but fail to go into actual detail, i think it's valid point! I used to listen to nigel farage on LBC (note i DO NOT support him or the tories for that matter) but with the listeners you generally get a sense why people vote the way they do, and once you understand that it's how change can potentially happen - not sure why she blocked you? so OTT!
I would be shocked if Megan and co didn't Vote conservative or if they were American, Republican simply as a way to protect their money. Fair enough, be selfish and think of yourself rather than of the majority but don't lie about it to try and seem like you care and for work points. They are exactly the type not to tip, not that they actually pay for anything themselves anymore. Little Daisy Craig will be off to private school in 4 years time providing Megan (Or George) hasn't blown all her gotten gains. Sniff sniff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23