Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baby’s done like 3 ads already and it’s barely a week old. Bugaboo, snoo and that bakery 🙄🙄🙄
Also I hate the snoo... why in the world would you track your babies sleep with a robotic cot and an app on your phone over cuddling your baby and helping it to sleep yourself?
All those hideous apps n rubbish that tell you what you and your baby baby should be doing and when... urgh. 🙄 mums should be supported to believe in their instinct or to reach out to caring human beings not look at data on a smart phone.
(Sorry rant over 😂 I have a chip on my shoulder from those types of things that made me feel like tit in the first few months until I got rid n followed my instict and some good attachment parenting accounts on insta).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That baby’s done like 3 ads already and it’s barely a week old. Bugaboo, snoo and that bakery 🙄🙄🙄
Also I hate the snoo... why in the world would you track your babies sleep with a robotic cot and an app on your phone over cuddling your baby and helping it to sleep yourself?
All those hideous apps n rubbish that tell you what you and your baby baby should be doing and when... urgh. 🙄 mums should be supported to believe in their instinct or to reach out to caring human beings not look at data on a smart phone.
(Sorry rant over 😂 I have a chip on my shoulder from those types of things that made me feel like tit in the first few months until I got rid n followed my instict and some good attachment parenting accounts on insta).
This!!
My MIL bought me all these fancy tech pieces for tracking babas sleep, even machines that read a story to your baby as it falls asleep and I've never bloody used them. She's spent hundreds on them too 🤢.

There's no way some app is doing my job for me. I LOVE spending all my time with my baby, telling stories, shushing her to sleep. Even when she's up screaming every hour...that's part of being a mother? I'm not going to ask alexa to shush her back to sleep🤣

Influenzas have all the bloody time in the world. Form a connection with your daughter fgs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This!!
My MIL bought me all these fancy tech pieces for tracking babas sleep, even machines that read a story to your baby as it falls asleep and I've never bloody used them. She's spent hundreds on them too 🤢.

There's no way some app is doing my job for me. I LOVE spending all my time with my baby, telling stories, shushing her to sleep. Even when she's up screaming every hour...that's part of being a mother? I'm not going to ask alexa to shush her back to sleep ffs 🤣

Influenzas have all the bloody time in the world. Form a connection with your daughter fgs.
Alexa lolz!!!
I totally agree. You don’t get pregnant and carry a baby for 9 months to then want to be separated from them and not comfort them when they need and want you.
I do all ‘the wrong’ things according to those bloody apps - I feed to sleep, I bedshare, I go to her the moment she cries... why would you not?! I bloody love it, even when it’s knackering... it’s not forever. Also I heard an interview with the inventor of the snoo... guess what... it’s a bloody man! (No shade to the men lolz but in terms of the hard graft I would guess females do the majority of the leg work historically n I don’t want a man creating nerdy data around my babies sleep! 😂)
I hope you can sell all your crazy tech gadgets and get yourself something actually useful like some nice toys n clothes for you n bub to enjoy. X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Alexa lolz!!!
I totally agree. You don’t get pregnant and carry a baby for 9 months to then want to be separated from them and not comfort them when they need and want you.
I do all ‘the wrong’ things according to those bloody apps - I feed to sleep, I bedshare, I go to her the moment she cries... why would you not?! I bloody love it, even when it’s knackering... it’s not forever. Also I heard an interview with the inventor of the snoo... guess what... it’s a bloody man! (No shade to the men lolz but in terms of the hard graft I would guess females do the majority of the leg work historically n I don’t want a man creating nerdy data around my babies sleep! 😂)
I hope you can sell all your crazy tech gadgets and get yourself something actually useful like some nice toys n clothes for you n bub to enjoy. X
I am really out of touch. I didn't know these things existed 😳. Off to Google snoo. The video of it looked so wrong. Clinical 😪. I did all of the above what you mentioned with my three boys. I don't regret one minute of it. My favourite baby item was my moby wrap which was on loan from surestart.

Oh my, that is crazy money for a snoo. Plus unnecessary as we are equipped for our babies 10 times over anything like that 🤬.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Alexa lolz!!!
Yeeees exactly 👏👏

There's so many things you "shouldn't do" or that are "frowned upon" in motherhood. People always force their opinions on you thinking what worked for them will work for you but that just isn't the case. Every baby and every mother is so different. Aslong as your baby is happy and healthy, whatever you're doing - you're doing it right!!

I can imagine megs palming Goldie off on her mum alot, she really doesn't strike me as maternal and i think she may struggle with the huge change in her life. Everythings so much bloody harder!

Despite that of course, whatever my opinion on megan, i hope they're doing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
just came to say, almosr £1200 for. a rocking moses basket 😲😲
and what happens when they don’t fit in it by 12 weeks and have to
go in a cot that doesn’t rock so they can’t sleep 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Absolute madness. I can’t imagine she’s actually using it for anything but this ad. In the beginning you just want to cuddle and rock your baby, I wouldn’t want something else doing it. You never get these precious moments back x

QUOTE="ceecee454, post: 3988711, member: 67285"]
just came to say, almosr £1200 for. a rocking moses basket 😲😲
and what happens when they don’t fit in it by 12 weeks and have to
go in a cot that doesn’t rock so they can’t sleep 🥴
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
Absolute madness. I can’t imagine she’s actually using it for anything but this ad. In the beginning you just want to cuddle and rock your baby, I wouldn’t want something else doing it. You never get these precious moments back x
so true! but these companies know there
also comes
a
time ur so exhausted and would
do anything for more than 2 hours sleep at a time and that’s how they sell
this trash.
do we know if
megan’s breastfeeding?

Reactions: 2
Sorry to be *that person*, but the snoo looks like it puts baby’s hips in an unnatural position? I could be wrong, but it doesn’t look quite right? 🤔

Reactions: 5
This is so funny. A few months ago she didn't want her personal life online any more but now shes using her baby to get that ad money. Tacky AF.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Sorry to be *that person*, but the snoo looks like it puts baby’s hips in an unnatural position? I could be wrong, but it doesn’t look quite right? 🤔
The whole thing is totally unnatural. It has a like video camera and monitors everything you do with your baby and I could be wrong but I think it suggests you try and not pick them up etc...
it has an app with all ‘the data’ what time the child went to sleep, how many times you pick them up etc... basically has you questioning your ability as a parent. It’s totally mental.
Also it goes on the assumption your baby likes swaddling and motion.... mine hated both 😂 absolute pile of junk.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
uh ohhhhhh! Naughty Naughty
Why does she bother at this point? Everyone knows she isn't sticking to lockdown. She's seen every single one of her family members and "friends".

Omg Faye dont post your pic i just took of u in the park right next to your flat coz I'm posting the one u took of me!!! Give it a week or two hun nobody will notice xo

Reactions: 15
Could be wrong but pretty sure that bridge is in the West End of Glasgow. Do you think she came up sneakily at some point this year??
Someone posted this a thread or so back I think, she was caught out in the background of a story. She travelled up there during lockdown 2 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone posted this a thread or so back I think, she was caught out in the background of a story. She travelled up there during lockdown 2 🤢
That makes me soooo annoyed. I'm from Scotland and stuff has been closed for so long / I've barely seen my family and friends this past year and she does that?! Unfollowing her now I really can't be arsed

It's so apparent Megan only cares about herself. Deletes all personal vlogs that actually showed she wasn't just a living mannequin but then posts AD after AD with her baby - thought you wanted to be more private?! She's so vapid

Reactions: 24
£180 for a pair of jogging bottoms to postpartum bleed and sweat into... Nah you’re alright mate 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.