Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buffalobarbie

She’s flogging superdry now. I can guarantee that no way in a million years would Megan would usually stop by superdry for a new jumper. It doesnt suit her usual clown qUiRkY style, but as long as they’re paying right?! She’s so greedy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Like I said before I would love to know what the hell happens to all this free shit she gets constantly. Does anything go to charity? She never does giveaways, no depop, no charity sale? Would love to know how she gives back? The stuff makes one or two appearances on her posts thens forgotten. Her house isn't that big to keep absolutely everything. All this income and free stuff just for a Instagram post. I mean think about all the pr stuff she gets that she doesn't share!? It actually makes me feel a bit sick. Everything I own i worked hard for and any designer purchases I have made I've saved up for. It would be meaningless if it was all handed to me on a plate. Professional freeloader if you ask me. Are there any others out there like her? I follow a few influencers and no one else seems as greedy or comes across so badly as her. She doesn't bother with her blog anymore as it doesn't make her easy money. Just goes on to link the odd affiliate links. She doesnt share personal stuff anymore. No YouTube. Just a page full of adverts. Once upon a time I would want to buy everything I saw her wearing. Nothing she wears now is nice.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Shocked again to see jimmys opening in another location during a pandemic...they must have alot of money to waste as they've moved the Manchester jimmys too and need to renovate and do up that also! Makes me feel abit sick honestly.
I know someone who's possibly going to work at the new Jimmy's and they said that all the reno is pretty much done already, but they're fighting with the council about being a live music venue in a residential part of Ancoats literally surrounded by flats.

You'd think Business Mogul Sir George Sugar would have thought about that before choosing that venue for the new Jimmy's but I guess he didn't 😅

• Haha

Voyeurofcrap

Imagine getting a Chanel and going for the novelty green fluffy one over a classic style. You really can’t buy class. That will not look good in 5/10/20 years 🙄

Reactions: 26

She's back

Fat shaming George? I'm sure he's said alot worse about every woman that comes into his bar. Yuck

• Heart
  • Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
What happened to this charity clothes sale she was doing after the free school dinners issue? She said she felt bad about it and was going to raise money for Fareshare?

Half term was two weeks ago- those hungry kids have already struggled through a week of no dinners. And at the same time they were going hungry she was chowing down on free Honest Burgers? Sums it all up doesn't it. Would rather sit on her arse and scoff free food instead of delivering on the fundraiser for something she supposedly cares about

• Heart

ELFILY

VIP Member
Although I’m not a fan of Megan’s anymore, it was a really gorgeous picture of her holding the baby in her hospital bed.

• Heart

Ab19877_

Just playing devils advocate but I don’t think anyone is shaming anyone for having a c section for good reasons... they’re just presuming she’ll have one to make sure her lady bits are still nice for George... or that’s what I read from it.
i think anyone who’s been though childbirth knows there is no ‘best’ way to give birth. I personally wish I’d had a c section (my birth was difficult and I lost a lot of blood and had to be wheeled straight into emergency surgery - didn’t meet my baby for hours).
I think people are just being funny/cheeky and implying she does everything for George because she’s so infatuated with him.
Anyway zero judgement here I just personally didn’t get the feeling that the comments were made to be judgemental aboutthose who have c sections.
Im sorry but the fact you even said 'for good reason' is judgement in itself. The fact that people are assuming she would get a c section to preserve her vag without having any details about the situation is really not ok. She irritates me as much as the next person hense why I'm on this website, but women judging other women needs to stop. If she goes for a natural birth youll all be saying she did it cos she read this tattle thread. Damned if she does and damned if she doesnt.

Burrito88

VIP Member
I guessed Daisy because of the book! Feeling I may be correct... has anyone read that book by the way? I didn’t think it was very good personally and couldn’t believe how amazing she thought it was.
She thinks it’s amazing because she thinks she the ✨main character✨

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I’m surprised she didn’t make some snarky comment about ‘sizing up to a 12’ or something. Like a fucking normal person size.

Have a day off Megs, buy some maternity leggings and shut the fuck up.

• Haha

ELFILY

VIP Member
Her and Faye 100% meet up to take pictures of each other which is fine because they’re technically not breaking the rules but when they comment on each other’s pictures as if they haven’t seen each other for ages, it’s laughable.

• Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
Wow “too posh to push” is a level of misogyny I had hoped we had long since elevated society from.

As if a C section is some how the easy option 🤦‍♀️ and she is ladymuck.

itsyagal

Imagine paying for rolls of film to be developed that are just full of pouty selfies and pictures of shoes/bags. What a pointless existence.

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
And now she’s doing ADs for Pret. Her ‘absolute favourite coffee’ which funnily enough she never mentioned until now 😂

• Haha

khd32

She’s an absolute disgrace. Finally blocked her. Would have just unfollowed but she’s always on my explore feed so I knew that wouldn’t have been enough!
Good call! I unfollowed her a while back and it felt amazing... sounds dramatic but the toxic positivity was just too much. She is probably one of the most conceited, arrogant people on Instagram

Reactions: 25

itsyagal

I thought the same about the Jimmy’s news... she’s posted a few times mentioning how hard it’s been for George blah blah blah and yet here he is opening another venue. So Jimmy’s didn’t actually need that grant they got given from the government then? At least the money will keep his fiancé in fillers and fugly waistcoats!

• Sad
  • Angry
WOW - Just caught up with this thread. Sheer brilliance everyone. No wonder George was raised in Yorkshire - ‘cause there is SO MUCH TEA IN HERE :coffee::coffee::coffee:

- Apparently, (I’m no expert so may be wrong) influencers only make money from their affiliate links for 2 months and then the profit from said link expires.

Perhaps the ever revolving door of gifted items that Megan posts are a desperate attempt to make as much dough as possible in as little time. Maaaaybe the more expensive the item, the higher the affiliate cost return?

Really greedy and p!ss poor example to her younger followers. Young followers who let‘s be honest she tries to have one foot on board with to build her brand figures £££. This is definitely having your cake and devouring it - you can’t be best friends and cash in with your young fans whilst at the same time try to appeal to the Scandi Girl/mummy gang/interior posho groups by flaunting your cash (though for now, this is the case). I can imagine there’s countless young kids out there feeling as though they don’t measure up.