Maya Jama

Totally agree glamapuss.
I appreciate that she has to promote herself but it goes way beyond that. Maybe she feels she has something to prove because of Stormzy is 72 years old and Jorja.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched the footie show with her on? Saw she was trending on Twitter. Thought the outfit was quite reserved really.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Absolutely nothing wrong with she was wearing
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
A lot more reserved than some of the stuff she normally wears and she looks lovely but was she not trending because of what she was wearing on the 11th?
Yeah the crop top and leggings. The dress from tonight looked cute!

Judging by the tweets it seems she keeps leaning forward? I dunno I haven't watched it myself but people seem to say she doesn't know anything about football but I'm sure she did that COPA90 show when she first started out?
Also saw the facetime screenshot that Ben Simmons put on Insta. Seems like she really is living her best life!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Very smart following her "cling cling " motto.

Also seems like she has finally confirmed she is with Ben on IG now and even has his Jersey number on her nails.

Very good looking couple.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Why are the mentions of Stormzy is 72 years old coming out as: Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old?!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Why are the mentions of Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old coming out as: Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is 72 years old?!
I wrote that and I'm guessing it was auto type or something because it makes no sense, Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old 😂 Always remember to read post before you post 😜

I wrote that and I'm guessing it was auto type or something because it makes no sense, Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is 72 years old 😂 Always remember to read post before you post 😜
It's done it again repeating words, must be something to do with the site 😊
 
Is that her new man in her lastest story? She’s only shown the back of him. It’s almost as if she wants people talking about her 🤔
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t find a thread about the show she’s presenting atm but duck me, it’s the worst piece of television I have ever seen…. Crouchys late night euros… truely bleeping awful
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I can’t find a thread about the show she’s presenting atm but duck me, it’s the worst piece of television I have ever seen…. Crouchys late night euros… truely bleeping awful
I never seen her in anything before….in this she come across as being very dim. But she’s a fairly decent presenter.