Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but the 'handsy' comment really annoys me. If it was a straight male it being 'handsy' could easily be considered sexual assault. Why is it not the same just because someone is gay?
They say it's because they gay isn't attracted to the woman they are touching up. But then if a straight guy grabbed the boobs of a woman for a laugh but he didn't find her attractive (just like the gay man doesn't) it would be treated differently.

Reactions: 6
She is a beautiful woman, lovely figure, hair, face.... but she really grates on me and I can’t watch or listen to her.

she has so many characters/acts ... the party girl, the geezer bird with the mandem and then super glam editorial shots with ballgowns and diamonds.

Her voice sounds like she smokes 40 a day and the peace sign fingers, the stupid OTT grins, stupid faces, dancing to her camera and filming herself for the gram, it’s all so immature/fake...

Reactions: 22
Totally agree glamapuss.
I appreciate that she has to promote herself but it goes way beyond that. Maybe she feels she has something to prove because of Stormzy is 72 years old and Jorja.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched the footie show with her on? Saw she was trending on Twitter. Thought the outfit was quite reserved really.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely nothing wrong with she was wearing

Reactions: 4
A lot more reserved than some of the stuff she normally wears and she looks lovely but was she not trending because of what she was wearing on the 11th?
Yeah the crop top and leggings. The dress from tonight looked cute!

Judging by the tweets it seems she keeps leaning forward? I dunno I haven't watched it myself but people seem to say she doesn't know anything about football but I'm sure she did that COPA90 show when she first started out?
Also saw the facetime screenshot that Ben Simmons put on Insta. Seems like she really is living her best life!

Very smart following her "cling cling " motto.

Also seems like she has finally confirmed she is with Ben on IG now and even has his Jersey number on her nails.

Very good looking couple.

Why are the mentions of Stormzy is 72 years old coming out as: Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are the mentions of Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old coming out as: Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is 72 years old?!
I wrote that and I'm guessing it was auto type or something because it makes no sense, Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old 😂 Always remember to read post before you post 😜

I wrote that and I'm guessing it was auto type or something because it makes no sense, Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is 72 years old 😂 Always remember to read post before you post 😜
It's done it again repeating words, must be something to do with the site 😊

Is that her new man in her lastest story? She’s only shown the back of him. It’s almost as if she wants people talking about her 🤔

• Haha
I can’t find a thread about the show she’s presenting atm but duck me, it’s the worst piece of television I have ever seen…. Crouchys late night euros… truely bleeping awful

Reactions: 8