Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the photo of her in red shorts is supposed to be Ben Simmons' team shorts. And the guy in the picture is someone high up in Burberry who is gay. I've got lots of gay male friends and when we take pictures they are usually very handsy. She did a photo shoot for Burberry the other day so probably a business dinner and a bit tipsy.

Reactions: 12
I noticed those shorts too, I thought that pic might have been from when she went over there to see him. He also commented and she replied to it. Both comments were just a heart so I think they are seeing each other.

Yes that’s him! If I remember correctly he did a interview and it was asking him about the best sex he ever had and he hinted it was someone in hip hop game.

Reactions: 10
We all know it ain't easy to crack America, I think dating Ben will definitely help her. Guess Stormzy is 72 years old is out the picture...

As for the Ricardo pic, it's brilliant PR, she's starting to make 'friends' in high places.
She gets herself an invite to a boozy dinner and she might just secure a few deals.

Reactions: 5
She really is a gorgeous girl. The first time I seen her was on the Big Fat Quiz of the Year and I was floored by how beautiful she is.

Reactions: 5
So the photo of her in red shorts is supposed to be Ben Simmons' team shorts. And the guy in the picture is someone high up in Burberry who is gay. I've got lots of gay male friends and when we take pictures they are usually very handsy. She did a photo shoot for Burberry the other day so probably a business dinner and a bit tipsy.
Slightly off topic but the 'handsy' comment really annoys me. If it was a straight male it being 'handsy' could easily be considered sexual assault. Why is it not the same just because someone is gay?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic but the 'handsy' comment really annoys me. If it was a straight male it being 'handsy' could easily be considered sexual assault. Why is it not the same just because someone is gay?
no sweetheart, it's not the same with gay men because they're not attracted to women. They aren't being handsy in a sexually harassing way as they aren't attracted to the woman

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesnt matter who they find attractive - its a valid point, in that its someone touching your body thinking its ok. I had a few gay friends and they would be like one of the girls, but I still didnt like the jokey touches.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
no sweetheart, it's not the same with gay men because they're not attracted to women. They aren't being handsy in a sexually harassing way as they aren't attracted to the woman
Dont 'sweetheart' me ..... a crime is a crime no matter what. Do all men find all women attractive? Do all women find all men attractive? No, they do not. What is the difference between a straight man who is not attracted to a particular woman doing that and a gay man? Neither should do it, just the same as a straight man who is attracted to a woman.

Doesnt matter who they find attractive - its a valid point, in that its someone touching your body thinking its ok. I had a few gay friends and they would be like one of the girls, but I still didnt like the jokey touches.
Exactly. I am sure there are men out there that you wouldnt go near as you simply dont find them attractive initially. The comment above insinuates men fancy every breathing thing, which also is not true (yes they do probably have lower standards though haha).

Please dont take this as me saying looks are all that matters, they clearly are not. However you do need to be attracted to someone initially before you get to know them!

• Heart
Reactions: 20