Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find her quite a bit cringe. The way she looks at herself in her videos and pics and sticking her tongue out. I think she would be fun on a night out but she would just do your head in after a while. She is just super attention seeking.

Part of me feels sorry for her as she gets a lot of presenting gigs and has quite a bit of experience now but all she gets press for is what she wears or how she was awful at presenting. She has been slated for the DAZN boxing, bit of negative press for Glow Up, bad reviews for Soccer Aid and then she messed up her lines at the NTAs the other night.

She would be better off sticking with the modeling although I did find her Adidas video thing a bit tit too "you can be sexy, smart and hot."

I wish she would be honest about the fillers and stuff too. If you look at pictured from two years ago she looks so different. She is quite plain without all the glam squad.

Reactions: 18
Just saw this on her IG. Another job hosting.

I don't want to sound mean but the only reason she gets views when she does TV work is because creepy pervs want to look at her chest and her outfits.

She can barely hold a conversation, speaks over people and never contributes anything of value. If she didn't have the figure she has and the glam squad she would have been dropped from TV a long time ago.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Yeah being on a lot of things / “booked and busy” doesn’t really equate to success (although you’d think all the practice would improve her presenting skills at least…) I really think she should have stuck with her Radio 1 show and established herself as a DJ on there. She does a lot but none of it is ever high quality or memorable. You don’t think Maya Jama and associate her with any particular show or style of show like you can with other presenters, she’s just everywhere. Overexposure also isn’t always a good thing, you only have to look at James Corden to see that lol

Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she grates on me, very nice to look at

too loud and too full of herself but doesn’t actually talk with any sense or intelligence just the volume on max.

shes deffo had some lipo / bbl/ fat transfer on that body… she went through a stage of putting on weight looking quiet thick and shes deleted those pics of her insta

but there was comments about her weight gain from men which she posted on her story saying she was trying to put on weight .

Now she has curves but with abs /definition around her tummy and ive never seen her in the gym and with the amount of booze she drinks it’s impossible to stay that lean on the tummy

Reactions: 16
The thing I noticed too is she used to be like full on cockney the lingo she would come out with and the way she talked and behaved but she was from Bristol?

Reactions: 5
She's back in LA already. I wonder if it's to keep any eye on Ben, as I read a very informative thread on another site concerning Ben's hookups. And Maya breaking it off until he agreed to drop them. I reckon she'll move to LA and launch her career there now she's got a way in

Reactions: 4
She's back in LA already. I wonder if it's to keep any eye on Ben, as I read a very informative thread on another site concerning Ben's hookups. And Maya breaking it off until he agreed to drop them. I reckon she'll move to LA and launch her career there now she's got a way in

Ooh that could explain all the flowers recently? Notice she posts him on her stories but he rarely re-posts her stories on his

How do you think she'd do over in America?

Reactions: 3
Ooh that could explain all the flowers recently? Notice she posts him on her stories but he rarely re-posts her stories on his

How do you think she'd do over in America?
Yep could very well be. As soon as they were pictured together she was all over him on her stories and he's quiet on his.

If she plays it right she could do well. Presenting is quite limiting so maybe she'll try acting or build on her mij brand.

Now she's with Ben it's clear that she's carefully worked her way up with the right people, as she's dated MicRighteous (UK rapper), St0rmzy and now him. Plus the cosying up to Edward enniful, riccardo tisci... She has a plan

Reactions: 8
Omg does anyone remember her on radio one ? Literally the dryest show ever . She is stunning looking , but I don’t think has many soft skills .

Reactions: 9
I think even she knows its her looks and body that gets her jobs.

She has posted a throwback pic on her stories and you can see how different she looks facially from then to now. I know we all look different from when we were young but its so noticeable with her.

I just find it cringe that she's gone to visit her boyfriend and she just prances around showing off his house in her bikini. There's no way he would be doing that if he was staying with her in London. At least she wasn't posing in his private jet this time.

If she doesn't make LA now with him as her boyfriend then I doubt she will as she has already been name dropped by Drake so people will have heard about her in America. Weird though if Ben is cheating on her and she is putting up with it as she apparently finished with Stormzy is 72 years old as he disrespected her. Maybe she does want the connections?

She did some acting (Katherine Ryan netflix show) where she was very wooden and apparently she did have a role in a film but it was postponed due to corona.

I think she should stick to modeling as she looks great but as soon as she opens her mouth, it's just off putting.

Reactions: 7
I think even she knows its her looks and body that gets her jobs.

She has posted a throwback pic on her stories and you can see how different she looks facially from then to now. I know we all look different from when we were young but its so noticeable with her.

I just find it cringe that she's gone to visit her boyfriend and she just prances around showing off his house in her bikini. There's no way he would be doing that if he was staying with her in London. At least she wasn't posing in his private jet this time.

If she doesn't make LA now with him as her boyfriend then I doubt she will as she has already been name dropped by Drake so people will have heard about her in America. Weird though if Ben is cheating on her and she is putting up with it as she apparently finished with Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old as he disrespected her. Maybe she does want the connections?

She did some acting (Katherine Ryan netflix show) where she was very wooden and apparently she did have a role in a film but it was postponed due to corona.

I think she should stick to modeling as she looks great but as soon as she opens her mouth, it's just off putting.
Her face has changed and like you said we change a bit but there's some kind of work done, lips I would say 100% and maybe cheek filler.

She's toned down her stories but yeah she can't resist showing that she's in his house.

Time will tell how far she goes in America. I can't see her being in any dramas or serious roles.

The thread also said that St0rmzy did cheat and she turned a blind eye until it was public with Jorja, which was some kind of flirting and dancing that she was informed of. Not sure about her putting up with cheating, but Ben is a big player in US and it seems like most stars have women on the side. Especially with them living apart.

Reactions: 2
I think she would come across better if she had that mature, private vibe with regards to social media and selfies. At this point, we all know she looks great in a bikini (although showing tell tail sign of BBL in her latest). But the bikini mirror pictures in his house is like oh I’m walking past a mirror and love what I see so I’m going to record myself, in the mirror. It’s basically what the air head IG models/ hoes do.

Reactions: 10
At this point, we all know she looks great in a bikini (although showing tell tail sign of BBL in her latest).
Genuine question- what is that tell tail sign of BBL?
How can you just tell it was or wasn’t done?

Reactions: 1
Someone mentioned earlier about her getting a BBL a few pages back too.

She has always been naturally slim as I remember an interview she did about wanting to have a Jessica Rabbit body. Maybe she hasn't had a BBL but maybe she's had those bum filler injections that Megan from love Island had? And i think she does some bum procedure with that Shane she has her facials with.

Reactions: 2
She definitely has a more 'sculpted body' yet has still kept her curves. Based on that, I would say she's likely had liposuction (if she's had any work done). That's usually how your body looks when you get that procedure.

I watch a lot of Lorry Hill videos (plastic surgery youtuber) and she exposes a lot of secrets. Some people have surgery and you wouldn't even notice because of how natural or discrete it looks. Maya's waistline and tummy area has such a low fat percentage, without lifestyle change, so it could be lipo, as I said.

Reactions: 10
‘Raggo by nature’ caption on her latest photo then Steve o the beg, I mean madman comments ‘Raggo… I ain’t heard someone say that in Yonks’. She’s being old school ghetto Steve didn’t you know, and you’re giving off embarrassing dad vibes. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4