Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's now become a regular on Celebrity Juice. She will be tenth regular since the show started, but only the second after Mel B who isn't white. I suspect Leigh Francis got told by his ITV bosses to be more diverse.

Reactions: 4
So she's now become a regular on Celebrity Juice. She will be tenth regular since the show started, but only the second after Mel B who isn't white. I suspect Leigh Francis got told by his ITV bosses to be more diverse.
I was hoping they’d have put that show out to pasture by now (I know I have the right not to watch). Was superb when it first started - watched 10 mins the other day, didn’t laugh once and won’t return. Shame

Reactions: 7
So Glow Up is on tonight!!! I loved the last two series and I've been looking forward to the new series just hoping Maya isn't too extra and plays it cool. Or I'll just have to mute it whenever she is on the screen...

I dont really watch Celeb Juice but she is quite laddy so I guess she is a good fit. When they announced that the original captains were leaving I think lots of people thought Maya would get the role but it went to that Emily and Laura Whitmore. Although Maya can be a bit jarring she definitely has more personality and something about her compared to those two.

Reactions: 3
So Glow Up is on tonight!!! I loved the last two series and I've been looking forward to the new series just hoping Maya isn't too extra and plays it cool. Or I'll just have to mute it whenever she is on the screen...

I dont really watch Celeb Juice but she is quite laddy so I guess she is a good fit. When they announced that the original captains were leaving I think lots of people thought Maya would get the role but it went to that Emily and Laura Whitmore. Although Maya can be a bit jarring she definitely has more personality and something about her compared to those two.
Not a massive fan of Laura so anyone would have been better for me lol.

I think Maya will be good as long as she’s not too high energy, interested to see what it’s like! Love glow up and its saying something that I’m deciding to watch it live over below deck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maya strikes me as being very laid back and relaxed on screen. Not someone eager for attention. Could be quite cool to get to know in real life.

Reactions: 2
When did she manage to sneak that trip to America in?!
my thoughts exactly! i'm quickly realising that she is very careful about what she shows to her followers. not quite authentic as she'd like people to believe.

Reactions: 6
When did she manage to sneak that trip to America in?!
Whenever she goes quiet/doesn't post numerous stories in a day it's safe to say she's abroad in secret...

my thoughts exactly! i'm quickly realising that she is very careful about what she shows to her followers. not quite authentic as she'd like people to believe.
All influencers are like this! I've come to realise it now - no such thing as authenticity. Everything is contrived and calculated

Reactions: 6
I started watching glow up on iplayer and she’s honestly the worst presenter. She’s not natural at all 😂

Reactions: 10
Can’t get over the fact shes a boring irritating girl who got famous because she dated a rapper

Reactions: 5
Can’t get over the fact shes a boring irritating girl who got famous because she dated a rapper
She was doing well career-wise pre-Stormzy is 72 years old. Even if they weren't together, she still would've been famous.... was only a matter of time tbh

Reactions: 8
She was doing well career-wise pre-Stormzy is 72 years old. Even if they weren't together, she still would've been famous.... was only a matter of time tbh
Yeah I agree. She is stunning and there is no doubting her work ethic.

She may even break America now she is dating Ben. The fact Drake name dropped her already got her on people's radar in America and now she is potentially dating an NBA player then I'm sure she will see her popularity rise.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t have any talents or anything good about her. I never heard of her until she broke up with Stormzy is 72 years old.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice how crazy her cheek and lip filler has been looking recently? She looks like a caricature of herself.

Reactions: 9
Sorry, knew her growing up, and yes her dad was in jail, and her boyfriend died and that was tragic obviously.
But she had a loving family, nice home and was spoiled rotten and quite honestly super vain and had attitude even as a small child.
She didn't go through much crap compared to some and she just trots those stories out to take the edge off her arrogance.
sorry but what???? I mean her dad literally murdered someone and her boyfriend had been killed at a young age but she didn’t go through much crap??? If I went through that tit when I was younger I wouldn’t have been able to cope with this no matter how spoilt and cared for I was growing up.

Reactions: 20
sorry but what???? I mean her dad literally murdered someone and her boyfriend had been killed at a young age but she didn’t go through much crap??? If I went through that tit when I was younger I wouldn’t have been able to cope with this no matter how spoilt and cared for I was growing up.
Do you know if it was manslaughter or actually murder? (Not that it makes it better either way) but I'm just curious as there's never been much said about his case...

Reactions: 1