Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Ben is flying her around on a private jet. Being a NBA WAG seems to suit her! Apparently people weren't happy about her missing the last episode of that Crouchy's Euro but tbf to her she hasn't stopped she has been on anything and everything so not surprised she wanted to have a holiday.

Anyone else think its weird that she never properly posts with him? Like its obvious they are together and you'll see his feet or something but she hasn't posted a nice couples picture? Like she posted his car on her story the other day and it clearly said "Ben's ipone" on the radio display thing and then she deleted it after a few hours.

Also felt a bit cringe when she was doing the garage voice saying "filter" with him on her stories. Not sure he would get that seeing as he's Australian and lives in America 🤷‍♀️
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think its weird that she never properly posts with him?
Not really. After the St**rmzy stuff, I don't think she'll "publicly" claim someone again - save for a pap pic to confirm the relationship - e.g. the Wimbledon kissing shot lol

Ps, for some reason, when I typed his name out it changed it to "name is 72 years old". I know it was a running joke on Tattle but are they now legally obliged to change his name to this or something? lol
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@atrendingyopic I think you're right but considering he has just bought a house worth $23m, she might change her mind about that... She could use this relationship to make it in America. (The house is amazing by the way just search Ben Simmons house LA, theres also a video before it went on the market).

Also, that's a great shout suggesting the website changes her ex boyfriends name for legal reasons. Not sure why though, maybe legal teams of big stars are very protective.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think its weird that she never properly posts with him? Like its obvious they are together and you'll see his feet or something but she hasn't posted a nice couples picture? Like she posted his car on her story the other day and it clearly said "Ben's ipone" on the radio display thing and then she deleted it after a few hours.
Saves time by not having them to delete when they split up. I laugh when 'loved up' celebrities split and delete all mentions of their ex on social media like they never existed.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
A gazillion pics of her mask meet n greets now. Happy for her success but yawn
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see the pics of her and Stormzy is 72 years old at the GQ Awards catching up?
Kinda sad that they're done for good, especially when he was at her house for xmas
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I may have missed the tea on this one, but do we know what actually did happen between her and Stormzy is 72 years old? Was it the stuff to do with Jorja Smith? Or was it something a bit more?

LOL at the name change! 🤣🤣
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Fucksake at the Stormzy is 72 years old name 😂😂😂😂 yeah I saw the pics they looked like they were getting on but there’s also pics of him looking cosy ish with another girl so I think they have both moved on ☹ Which is crazy as he was round here last Xmas day
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
i really liked them as a couple but I don't see Maya dumping Ben Simmons (even if his basketball career has been crap recently)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
it's nice that they seem to be friendly, not that she has to considering the circumstances
 
I used to like Maya from her Snapchat days when she was doing Rinse. Like the parody of ‘Steve’ she used to do cracked me up. However, she obviously does love herself and despite already having a great figure has clearly succumbed as the boobs and butt have got bigger and stomach more sculpted. I was a bit disappointed to see an article that she is presenting boxing on DAZN as I love a bit of boxing- Kate Abdo who presents is stunning and an excellent, experienced sports presenter who holds her own amongst all the men.

Although I didn’t actually watch Maya present so can’t comment on that, she did post loads of photos of ‘me me me’ all her at her DAZN presenting gig. Whereas Kate Abdo when she does it, will sit there looking the bomb in head to toe fendi but the difference is she seems to understand that SHE IS NOT THE MAIN EVENT. I did think oh please Maya not DAZN too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I used to like Maya from her Snapchat days when she was doing Rinse. Like the parody of ‘Steve’ she used to do cracked me up. However, she obviously does love herself and despite already having a great figure has clearly succumbed as the boobs and butt have got bigger and stomach more sculpted. I was a bit disappointed to see an article that she is presenting boxing on DAZN as I love a bit of boxing- Kate Abdo who presents is stunning and an excellent, experienced sports presenter who holds her own amongst all the men.

Although I didn’t actually watch Maya present so can’t comment on that, she did post loads of photos of ‘me me me’ all her at her DAZN presenting gig. Whereas Kate Abdo when she does it, will sit there looking the bomb in head to toe fendi but the difference is she seems to understand that SHE IS NOT THE MAIN EVENT. I did think oh please Maya not DAZN too.
i do find it annoying that she appears to have wormed her way in so many presenting jobs when she's not that good at presenting bc she's pretty
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
I used to like Maya from her Snapchat days when she was doing Rinse. Like the parody of ‘Steve’ she used to do cracked me up. However, she obviously does love herself and despite already having a great figure has clearly succumbed as the boobs and butt have got bigger and stomach more sculpted. I was a bit disappointed to see an article that she is presenting boxing on DAZN as I love a bit of boxing- Kate Abdo who presents is stunning and an excellent, experienced sports presenter who holds her own amongst all the men.

Although I didn’t actually watch Maya present so can’t comment on that, she did post loads of photos of ‘me me me’ all her at her DAZN presenting gig. Whereas Kate Abdo when she does it, will sit there looking the bomb in head to toe fendi but the difference is she seems to understand that SHE IS NOT THE MAIN EVENT. I did think oh please May not DAZN too.
I can't think of another celebrity who does the humble brag thing so oftenm Like when she recently wore a strapless dress that pushed her boobs up to an event, and when the papers commented on it (because that's what she knew they'd do), she made a comment along the lines of..."Have you never seen boobs before...!!!"

So her plan is to be seen and admired, and when she is she acts surprised and coy about it! She does the same to her young fans, she'll post something beautiful and provocative (herself in a bikini) and when young girls lament over their own appearance she'll pretend she's really not that beautiful at all. It really irks me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
I just find her quite a bit cringe. The way she looks at herself in her videos and pics and sticking her tongue out. I think she would be fun on a night out but she would just do your head in after a while. She is just super attention seeking.

Part of me feels sorry for her as she gets a lot of presenting gigs and has quite a bit of experience now but all she gets press for is what she wears or how she was awful at presenting. She has been slated for the DAZN boxing, bit of negative press for Glow Up, bad reviews for Soccer Aid and then she messed up her lines at the NTAs the other night.

She would be better off sticking with the modeling although I did find her Adidas video thing a bit tit too "you can be sexy, smart and hot."

I wish she would be honest about the fillers and stuff too. If you look at pictured from two years ago she looks so different. She is quite plain without all the glam squad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 18
Just saw this on her IG. Another job hosting.

I don't want to sound mean but the only reason she gets views when she does TV work is because creepy pervs want to look at her chest and her outfits.

She can barely hold a conversation, speaks over people and never contributes anything of value. If she didn't have the figure she has and the glam squad she would have been dropped from TV a long time ago.
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 14