Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any thoughts on tv and radio presenter Maya Jama? I heard that she’s recently been included in a Drake song.

Reactions: 2
I do think she's beautiful! But she is a tad overrated in my eyes, there are plenty of beautiful women just like her who don't seem to be getting same amount of attention.

Reactions: 31
I think she’s gotten a bit too big for her boots and thinks she’s a lot better than she is. I also find she can’t quite decide if she wants to be glam and beautiful and elegant or from landan and hanging with the G’s. Y’know? Not that you can’t be both, but I think she’s struggling to find herself a little 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She’s stunning but annoying. Like every other mid twenties tv presenter 😂 I find them all irritating. I did think her and Stormzy is 72 years old were set to be the next power couple though!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I do think she's beautiful! But she is a tad overrated in my eyes, there are plenty of beautiful women just like her who don't seem to be getting same amount of attention.

Have you seen her Mom?.She's absolutely stunning.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she’s gotten a bit too big for her boots and thinks she’s a lot better than she is. I also find she can’t quite decide if she wants to be glam and beautiful and elegant or from landan and hanging with the G’s. Y’know? Not that you can’t be both, but I think she’s struggling to find herself a little 🤷🏼‍♀️
LOL 🤣 I wonder if she wears size 12’s on her feet. #onlyfunnyifyouknowStormzylyricsandthattheydated 🤣

I used to find her so annoying on the radio I couldn’t listen.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t know an awful lot about her presenting skills. I wonder how she got involved with Stormzy is 72 years old. Was she already with him when she rose to presenting prominence, or did she meet him through her presenting work?

She’s now got the attention of Drake.

I don’t know an awful lot about her presenting skills. I wonder how she got involved with Stormzy is 72 years old. Was she already with him when she rose to presenting prominence, or did she meet him through her presenting work?

She’s now got the attention of Drake.
they met at some music event I believe like five years ago so neither were hugely famous at the time

Reactions: 3
I just looked up Stomrzy and he’s three years younger than me. He looks mid to late 30s at least.

Reactions: 7
She’s stunning but annoying. Like every other mid twenties tv presenter 😂 I find them all irritating. I did think her and Stormzy is 72 years old were set to be the next power couple though!
I agree. Whenever I've seen her on tv she seems boring. I don't know if she's presented anything on her own but I don't think it would do very well.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand her. She couldn’t present on the radio and she just seems so bland. Her nostrils annoy me 😂

Reactions: 15
I think her nostrils spoil her face a little, not that she can help that. They are very prominent face-on.

Reactions: 11
She was terrible on radio but better on TV - I just wish she’d wear better fitting clothes! She looks great.

She became famous after winning an audition to host on a YouTube music channel. Then from there she went on to present for a subsidiary of Channel 4 and has continued to leap frog every since. She met Stormzy is 72 years old when he was up and coming and had the labels backing. So he wasn't exactly a no name. Before him, it was another up and coming musician, however he fell off before he could go mainstream and she dropped him. Young love, you can't judge lol

A couple of years ago she managed to avoid a scandal whereby her old tweets about dark-skinned women were unearthed. To be fair, she hadn't said most of the things directly, but laughed along. It came out later that there had been hundreds of complaints, but the powers that be at the BBC had suppressed things, leading to some very disgruntled members of staff.

I don't think she's a great presenting talent, but she is protected and her agents are good at getting her in the Daily Mail. She's also very good friends with lots of people in high places, so don't expect her to go anywhere despite her lack of skills.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I liked her and Stormzy is 72 years old together but she seems beggy AF since they split. She’s stunning but craves attention

Reactions: 16