Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re in trouble when @MissDolly returns
Did you enjoy the sound of the last video on the post? 🤣🤣🤣
Sounds like @louise0408 was in the cave with him 🥵😂.
Why are you guys bullying me???

---
I wonder if mason realised how many players in Manchester get papped, won’t be able to hide you know who
I can't wait till that day happened, the sooner it surface, the harder they can hide the fact that she's blackfish

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are you guys bullying me???

---

I can't wait till that day happened, the sooner it surface, the harder they can hide the fact that she's blackfish
Yes seen some comments about it on Tiktok which is a start. Can only hope she does get exposed
I wonder how long Mason will hide Claire?
For as long as he can 😂 she will likely out them herself!

Ooh watch NYC lifestyle change.
🧳 ready & waiting

Reactions: 3
I'll let you two have fun with him.. she's taking me as a date for the wedding on the weekend, I'll have my fun then 🤣
Ok perfect. I will be over my sulking by then and I’ll want Mason back 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching this guy on Twitter for a while and when I say everything he has said is right he knew mason was leaving weeks ago and now he is about to post tea on this….

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve been watching this guy on Twitter for a while and when I say everything he has said is right he knew mason was leaving weeks ago and now he is about to post tea on this….
Who is the snake???

That picture reminds me of the gay PL player rumour 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just wish that he was still at Chelsea and still had his prince hair. The good times.
You had me with the first part and then you had to go and mention the prince hair 🤢
Reece better not be snaking my boy I swear to god. Can he just be happy in peace that he now has no competition for the captaincy after Thiago leaves

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.