Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

apparently tour guide is away again
Touring always come first 😂

also I’m listening to that guys twitter space who said Reece is a snake and he’s basically just ranting that Reece isn’t more proper chels than what mason is and if real Madrid came and offered Reece 300k a week and gave chelsea 130mil for him then he’d be off. He’s also saying Reece is throwing mason under the bus by what he said on twitter (I’m assuming he means him saying no to signing for arsenal) he’s saying it is Reece saying he’s proper chels and trying to make mason look bad on purpose and chelsea commenting back to Reece saying he’s proper chels is disrespectful.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

also I’m listening to that guys twitter space who said Reece is a snake and he’s basically just ranting that Reece isn’t more proper chels than what mason is and if real Madrid came and offered Reece 300k a week and gave chelsea 130mil for him then he’d be off. He’s also saying Reece is throwing mason under the bus by what he said on twitter (I’m assuming he means him saying no to signing for arsenal) he’s saying it is Reece saying he’s proper chels and trying to make mason look bad on purpose and chelsea commenting back to Reece saying he’s proper chels is disrespectful.
I mean I’m not gonna disagree with him is all I will say 👀🐸☕

Reactions: 3
you guys when I stop sulking the moment Mason drops a hot pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I have a feeling this guy could be right. The timing of Reece tweeting and then Chelsea posting that photo….
---
I mean I’m not gonna disagree with him is all I will say 👀🐸☕
I agree with you

Reactions: 4
Bet mase can’t wait to be reunited with his besties

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.