Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree 🥵 this is from last night & Masons hair looks highlighted again
Who’s the Logan Paul fans here again? 🤣 Just seen his engaged
I wouldn't call myself a Logan Paul fan, but I would like him to blow my arse out and rail me into oblivion.
@StephenTJackson and sometimes me 🤣
Our Harvey looks cute here as well

View attachment 2296039
Ben's outfit is cute, Harvey and Ben both looking gorgeous.
---
Ok stay away from my actual man please 😱
---

I’m ashamed of both of you for fancying Logan Paul.

Our Harvey? You got bored of him weeks ago. Anyway he looks knackered 😂
I don't "fancy" him, he's just my guilty would like a shag with. Honestly, more shameful is that i'd go for a round with Jake Paul his brother as well. 🫣🫣

Reactions: 3
There are now 2 TikTok’s using our pics amongst others that I’ve never seen before, to expose Claire’s blackfishing and I honestly couldn’t be happier that hopefully it’s now getting a wider reach 🙌🏽 I can’t post them on here cos it won’t post properly for some reason

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
There are now 2 TikTok’s using our pics amongst others that I’ve never seen before, to expose Claire’s blackfishing and I honestly couldn’t be happier that hopefully it’s now getting a wider reach 🙌🏽 I can’t post them on here cos it won’t post properly for some reason
I tried to post them but it's said link unsafe 💁‍♀️
If anyone want to watch it, you can easily search her name and it's from the account called exposed.. also there's a video of how they suspect she created her own fam account

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If anyone want to watch it, you can easily search her name and it's from the account called exposed.. also there's a video of how they suspect she created her own fam account
Interesting she’s not the first gf suspected of owning her own fan account. Haalands gf has a similar exposed account

• Wow
Reactions: 4
YES THANK YOU to whoever has done this! Glad we could be of help with the pics. Wonder where the others are from? Could be more…
Hopefully it does the other video has over 11k views
Yeah would be great to be able to post for the lurkers. I remember someone sharing from tumblr talking about the fan account.
Interesting she’s not the first gf suspected of owning her own fan account. Haalands gf has a similar exposed account
Oh why did they think that?

YES THANK YOU to whoever has done this! Glad we could be of help with the pics. Wonder where the others are from? Could be more…
Hopefully it does the other video has over 11k views

Yeah would be great to be able to post for the lurkers. I remember someone sharing from tumblr talking about the fan account.

Oh why did they think that?
The email used on her personal account was the same as her fan account. Tik toks being stupid it won’t let me link it

Reactions: 3
Yes that’s the ones!!

Pay attention mason, Claire, the Sun, the Mail, I’ll even take the Manchester gazette at this point 😂

Reactions: 6
Yes that’s the ones!!

Pay attention mason, Claire, the Sun, the Mail, I’ll even take the Manchester gazette at this point 😂
Well.. I can't post video of the tiktok but I could save the photos.. I think these are the unseen ones?? Although the waist stretching we've seen before but just want to put it on here. Do you still have photos of her flat everywhere from that bbq? 🤣
Screenshot_20230709_214230.jpg
Screenshot_20230709_214251.jpg
Screenshot_20230709_214312.jpg
Screenshot_20230709_214324.jpg
Screenshot_20230709_214338.jpg
Screenshot_20230709_214349.jpg
Screenshot_20230709_214402.jpg
Screenshot_20230709_214302.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well.. I can't post video of the tiktok but I could save the photos.. I think these are the unseen ones?? Although the waist stretching we've seen before but just want to put it on here. Do you still have photos of her flat everywhere from that bbq? 🤣View attachment 2296600View attachment 2296602View attachment 2296603View attachment 2296606View attachment 2296608View attachment 2296609View attachment 2296611View attachment 2296612
They have really gone digging for those photos

Reactions: 5
Yes that’s the ones!!

I mean half the sun article was based on the TT lock screen so please someone pick this up!

Well.. I can't post video of the tiktok but I could save the photos.. I think these are the unseen ones?? Although the waist stretching we've seen before but just want to put it on here. Do you still have photos of her flat everywhere from that bbq? 🤣View attachment 2296600View attachment 2296602View attachment 2296603View attachment 2296606View attachment 2296608View attachment 2296609View attachment 2296611View attachment 2296612
The one of her sitting down 😱
They have really gone digging for those photos
FBI standard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.