Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping Manchester United though. I’m having a hard time processing him being a man United player. I think I need some anti sickness meds for this season ahead 🤢🤮
---
Can we pretend it’s Mason Hunt that plays for Manchester United instead . Sounds like a team he’d play for

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
As a City fan I hope Mount to score a lot of goals, give a lot of assists, and became an important player for United bc I want my rival back!!!! 😂 😂 I can't stand Liverpool anymore and Arsenal is not even close...

But most importantly I hope he doesn't win any trophies. Good luck Mase!

MONEY MASE ♥♥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a City fan I hope Mount to score a lot of goals, give a lot of assists, and became an important player for United bc I want my rival back!!!! 😂 😂 I can't stand Liverpool anymore and Arsenal is not even close...

But most importantly I hope he doesn't win any trophies. Good luck Mase!

MONEY MASE ♥♥
He can help you fun for CP now @louise0408
---
Do we know if they give Mcguire to Chelsea as an add on? I can't stand watching him play

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What number do you think he’ll take?
What’s tattoo girl going to do? 🤣🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

It’s done
Package deal? What is this? Jet2 holidays?
Imagine he’s not MM19 anymore 😭 my heart is hurting but I hope he does well and is happy again. Debbie better be teaching him how to do is washing asap!

Reactions: 6
They can just ship Harry maguire off and give varane his number and then mason can keep 19. They can’t traumatise us even more by stripping him of his number as well 😭
---

😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why 7? Isn’t that a strikers number?
I wonder if mason will be doing the old Trafford tours now because if so then I will be there
It's not a number for striker but all utd legends where number 7.. I hope he gets number 19 but not sure if they could take it off someone to give to him. I know there's no number 7 atm, hence thinking that could be the case..

Reactions: 3
They would have to ask Varane? Then he would pick a number he wants?
I think Varane would happily change to 4 as he's only been 19 since joining Utd and thats his main number he used with France

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.