Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Ziyech has failed medical 😬 can clubs pull out or does it depend on what they fail on? Don’t think I’ve heard of a player failing before. Hope Mason passes

Reactions: 1
Omg he looks beautiful 🤩. But I’m not looking 😭. He’s gonna have to do more than flash that cute smile to win me back.
Your profile pic!!! 🤣
Just seen Ziyech has failed medical 😬 can clubs pull out or does it depend on what they fail on? Don’t think I’ve heard of a player failing before. Hope Mason passes
I always thought if the failed then they could still be bought they’d just not be fit maybe 🤔 not sure tbh because some people are talking as if Chelsea are stuck with him now he’s failed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Your profile pic!!! 🤣

I always thought if the failed then they could still be bought they’d just not be fit maybe 🤔 not sure tbh because some people are talking as if Chelsea are stuck with him now he’s failed
@AdsB 🤣 that will last a day! Wait for all the signing content
Yes I thought it depends on the ‘fail’ just made me think it could happen to Mason 😱

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.