Mason Mount #99 He’s got 99 problems but the Blackfish is the main one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the cobham fan girls going to do? 😂 travel & stand outside Utd training ground? Some of the comments I’ve seen about all this 🙈
Nah I actually feel for Ben in all this he’s lost Kai now mason and just lost his dad he’s only got Reece left, I really didn’t think he would move up North guess it got really bad behind the scenes surely he wouldn’t want to either, thought he was proper chels and wanted to stay
I know it’s not the same club but Madders is nearer to him. I’m hoping it will come out what has actually happened

Reactions: 4
What are the cobham fan girls going to do? 😂 travel & stand outside Utd training ground? Some of the comments I’ve seen about all this 🙈

I know it’s not the same club but Madders is nearer to him. I’m hoping it will come out what has actually happened
Yeah let’s wait for an chelsea to announce it first I can’t believe he will be moving to manchester thou
---
Masons family have long way to travel now

Yeah let’s wait for an chelsea to announce it first I can’t believe he will be moving to manchester thou
---
Masons family have long way to travel now
Wouldn't surprise me if they move with him! @louise0408 isn't going to help with the washing. He needs Debs 😂
My thoughts are with number 1 wag Woody

• Haha
no more nights out with Ben hoeing around and sunglasses 🥲
---
H won’t be in pre season either

I’m sure they’ll stay in touch & they have other mutual friends.
Now for the goodbye post ☹
yeah and see each other at England probably so hard for Ben thou his best mate he said few weeks ago and mason helps him alot

Reactions: 3
He's coming up north then! Hope claire brought her winter woollies. No bikinis up here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s tattoo girl gonna do now? His number is gonna change
---
Why do I feel that they may go official and her playing a supportive gf
I’m sorry what? If this happens we are all blaming you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope @MissDolly doesn't find out 😂
What is the update on CP? Not seen much lately
AC milan think Chelsea are over pricing Pulisic and was looking for other players instead and then saw this today. Hope he gets the transfer he’s really struggling at Chelsea and the player I think that needs to move asap for both his career and mental health

AC Milan have just signed RLC too

Reactions: 5
Why do I feel that they may go official and her playing a supportive gf
He can't even follow or publicly acknowledge her existence :ROFLMAO:
The more attention she gets the more people will ask questions about her
AC milan think Chelsea are over pricing Pulisic and was looking for other players instead and then saw this today. Hope he gets the transfer he’s really struggling at Chelsea and the player I think that needs to move asap for both his career and mental health

AC Milan have just signed RLC too
I saw RLC go. Hope he does well & I hope CP leaves

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.