Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
Also to add - Jaz seems happy enough for Summer to be included in paid adverts (Google Pixel etc - and once was interacting with Innocent drinks ‘joking’ about getting them to sponsor Summer after Mason posted a video where she was drinking something of theirs) so I don’t feel that sorry for them about people being interested in their family life and his nieces that he/they use for promotional stuff when it suits them

Reactions: 11

katiestewart

VIP Member
Guys this is officially a crisis! Normally when I see something associating blackfish with mason I feel ill but you know what I felt this time… nothing! 😭 does this mean I don’t care?

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Smca53

VIP Member
So sorry you had to go though something like this. Sounds awful and would terrify anyone

saw this on tumblr and thought I would share. It’s got some interesting perspectives that maybe could be true and we’ve just never thought about it this way before View attachment 2193090
Some fair points but he (and the family) all court attention when it suits them. I think any reasonable person knows that in this day and age and with social media the way that it is, you can’t have it all ways. If you’re going to sell yourself to Tatler as Britain’s most eligible bachelor on the front cover, naturally you are going to encourage attention to your dating and private life.

🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10

RuaRua

This is so scary, a girl i knew was legit MURDERED by her ex boyfriend after he kept harrasing her and stalking her. I don't blame him for barely having an online presence anymore, not worth the risk.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

amzi

VIP Member
Scary things!!

This is why these clout chasers cannot be trusted

Also proof that you never really know what’s happening behind closed doors
I can bet mason has been stressed over this and wouldn’t have wanted this one night stand out in the news today
Along side all the other news with him possibly leaving

Maybe a fresh start would do him good

katiestewart

VIP Member
Welcome to thread #96 for the handful of people who are actually still here after the twats misbehaviour 😒🙄
Thank you to @Dolly27 for the thread title inspired by myself and @louise0408

Recap
-Not really sure what I’m supposed to put here because I’m definitely not rereading the last thread and putting myself through all that trauma again. If you want to know what happened in detail then read the last thread at your own risk
- Basically the blackfish returned and posted some TikToks in his house. She’s probably got 1000s more to post to try get attention but we’re bigger people now and we’ve lost interest in her childish behaviour
- Woody the wag disappointed us 😔
- Hopefully she’s gone now forever 🙏
- He got surgery
- Mason did try lure us back in by bringing back the buzzcut he knows I’m a hoe for the buzzcut but it won’t work on me this time
-
We’ve all got the ick apart from @StephenTJackson @AdsB @VC10 they’re all welcoming him with open arms more like open legs
-
We did get a few new bits of content but no one is interested
- oh how could I forget! Mason is definitely not all balls because they’ve clearly shrivelled into teeny tiny raisins
- I think that’s it

I usually start the thread with some sock but the collection has been put on hiatus while mason is being a prick so I don’t have anything to end it with. Blame mason not me 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

AdsB

VIP Member
Of course it is! I would be interested to know what he tells her to keep this arrangement going
probably promises her real jewellery instead of that plastic shite she was flogging from my nieces toy jewellery set.
---
She's probably been locked in one of his cupboards since halloween last year 😂
Omg imagine 😂. He just lets her out every 6 months.

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
Guys this is officially a crisis! Normally when I see something associating blackfish with mason I feel ill but you know what I felt this time… nothing! 😭 does this mean I don’t care?
Maybe you are just bored as this blackfish stint has just dragged on and on this time 😂

katiestewart

VIP Member
I don’t want see this *saves photos* I’m still so mad.
Got anymore I don’t want to see
I’ve got around 70 more to be exact lol which is definitely not enough so mason if you’re seeing this then new sock pics would definitely be a good start on the redemption journey 😂
Thanks my queen. When you wrote “bring the hoes back” I took that as my personal invite to come back to the thread. 😂
I knew it would resonate with some of you 😂🤣

Anyways who has done this 😡 I just want to have some words

• Haha

amzi

VIP Member
Of course she’s low key admitted it.
Mason will be awake soon so the comment will be gone.
I’m over it all at this point, golden boy isn’t all gold.
Cannot wait for the summer break 🙄🙄