Mason Mount #96 Twit in the hat with the itty bitty balls strikes again

Is mason a twat?

• Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Definitely!

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #96 for the handful of people who are actually still here after the twats misbehaviour 😒🙄
Thank you to @Dolly27 for the thread title inspired by myself and @louise0408

Recap
-Not really sure what I’m supposed to put here because I’m definitely not rereading the last thread and putting myself through all that trauma again. If you want to know what happened in detail then read the last thread at your own risk
- Basically the blackfish returned and posted some TikToks in his house. She’s probably got 1000s more to post to try get attention but we’re bigger people now and we’ve lost interest in her childish behaviour
- Woody the wag disappointed us 😔
- Hopefully she’s gone now forever 🙏
- He got surgery
- Mason did try lure us back in by bringing back the buzzcut he knows I’m a hoe for the buzzcut but it won’t work on me this time
-
We’ve all got the ick apart from @StephenTJackson @AdsB @VC10 they’re all welcoming him with open arms more like open legs
-
We did get a few new bits of content but no one is interested
- oh how could I forget! Mason is definitely not all balls because they’ve clearly shrivelled into teeny tiny raisins
- I think that’s it

I usually start the thread with some sock but the collection has been put on hiatus while mason is being a prick so I don’t have anything to end it with. Blame mason not me 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Welcome to thread #96 for the handful of people who are actually still here after the twats misbehaviour 😒🙄

Recap
-Not really sure what I’m supposed to put here because I’m definitely not rereading the last thread and putting myself through all that trauma again. If you want to know what happened in detail then read the last thread at your own risk
- Basically the blackfish returned and posted some TikToks in his house. She’s probably got 1000s more to post to try get attention but we’re bigger people now and we’ve lost interest in her childish behaviour
- He got surgery
- Mason did try lure us back in by bringing back the buzzcut he knows I’m a hoe for the buzzcut but it won’t work on me this time
-
We’ve all got the ick apart from @StephenTJackson @AdsB @VC10 they’re all welcoming him with open arms more like open legs
-
- oh how could I forget! Mason is definitely not all balls because they’ve clearly shrivelled into teeny tiny raisins
- I think that’s it

I usually start the thread with some sock but the collection has been put on hiatus while mason is being a prick so I don’t have anything to end it with. Blame mason not me 🤷‍♀️
IMG_6236.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just realised where this was taken - either on the Isle of Wight, or Pompey : that's one of the Palmerston Sea-Forts out there behind him 😃😃

Screenshot_20230508-001525_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 2
I've just realised where this was taken - either on the Isle of Wight, or Pompey : that's one of the Palmerston Sea-Forts out there behind him 😃😃

View attachment 2155521
think it was on his Portsmouth shoot and what a shoot that was.
49123461-0A39-4BA5-BAAA-2CA2FA7D5F83.jpeg

---

Recap
- He got surgery
-
-
- I think that’s it

Thanks for the new thread @katiestewart
---
I don’t think we appreciated this pics the first time around 😍😍.
CB604646-137B-4DD5-AA8A-38B1470187BE.jpeg
ACDFB30D-9EC2-4ED8-BACE-DCCA7C5CB4DD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Recap
- He got surgery
-
-
- I think that’s it

Love the recap and the poll!!
Here's my contribution to honour the thread title

Screenshot_20230508_005107.jpg
Screenshot_20230508_005156.jpg
Screenshot_20230508_005237.jpg
Screenshot_20230508_005307.jpg
Screenshot_20221031_205321.jpg

I have more but they are also on hiatus as he looks too hot in them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Recap
- He got surgery
-
-
- I think that’s it

Thanks for the new thread & the mainfesting worked as no drama yesterday :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry tumblrinas I stole this from you
IMG_4934.png

Is this the new trim? Or did he do this a while ago? Also isn’t it ironic he’s doing things for Pepsi and the champions league when he’s not even going to be playing champions league football next season 😂 unless the partnership is only for this season and he won’t be doing it next season

View attachment 2155605
Is this the new trim? Or did he do this a while ago? Also isn’t it ironic he’s doing things for Pepsi and the champions league when he’s not even going to be playing champions league football next season 😂 unless the partnership is only for this season and he won’t be doing it next season
Would it be at the same time as the ad? I'm going to enter 😂 need to have a chat with him
I think it's for this season only but he could if he goes to Liverpool! After the utd result today....but they do have a game in hand

View attachment 2155605
I think it’s best I stay away

• Haha
Would it be at the same time as the ad? I'm going to enter 😂 need to have a chat with him
I think it's for this season only but he could if he goes to Liverpool! After the utd result today....but they do have a game in hand
What ad? The one where carlotta was on the shoot with him and vini jr was in the ad? He didn’t have the buzzcut in that did he?
Also good idea let’s all enter so we can go knock some sense into him.
The sexual tension between mason and anfield 👀😂

View attachment 2155605
I might enter. Then hopefully Mason will enter me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What ad? The one where carlotta was on the shoot with him and vini jr was in the ad? He didn’t have the buzzcut in that did he?
Also good idea let’s all enter so we can go knock some sense into him.
The sexual tension between mason and anfield 👀😂
Sorry yes the shoot. He didn't but it's unstyled in that photo unless it's from when he did the label?
Remember when we used to speculate about contract talks? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.