Mason Mount #96 Twit in the hat with the itty bitty balls strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thank my Asian gene
Black gene for me πŸ˜‚ My Dad has aged really well
I’m mean obviously I’m not into women. But I don’t see the appeal of this girl πŸ˜‚. Is this what rich straight footballers are into. As I said Chloe is stunning. I even think Claire is attractive under all that tan. But this girl ain’t it πŸ˜‚
They all look like clones with different hair colour. He was punching with Chloe

Reactions: 6
I’m mean obviously I’m not into women. But I don’t see the appeal of this girl πŸ˜‚. Is this what rich straight footballers are into. As I said Chloe is stunning. I even think Claire is attractive under all that tan. But this girl ain’t it πŸ˜‚
I agreed, maybe that's why he only slept with her once. Nevertheless, she was luckier than any of us πŸ™„
---
They all look like clones with different hair colour. He was punching with Chloe
Chloe is stunning.. That girl is 10/10 look wise.. I don't follow her so don't know how she is personality wise so I can't comment

Reactions: 5

This transfer talk is giving me whiplash.
The events over the last few months have 🫣
So it’s gone from him staying/leaving to where is he going?? I just want it to be over now
Quick question - is this the same girl that made up the pregnancy rumours on Snapchat?? I know in the article it says Billy or is this another unhinged girl?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Screaming crying and throwing up and him leaving Chelsea

but…

Mase babes I’m only up road from United ground so stop by for tea anytime

bring CP too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Screaming crying and throwing up and him leaving Chelsea

but…

Mase babes I’m only up road from United ground so stop by for tea anytime

bring CP too
If my family is visiting next year, that's where we're heading to!

Never mind my own emotional state over the whole contract situation.
My thoughts will be with the cobham regulars once mason leaves πŸ™

what will they do with all their free time now?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never mind my own emotional state over the whole situation.
My thoughts will be with the cobham regulars once mason leaves πŸ™
No wonder he put that video call with tattoo girl off after the other crazy stalker today

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.