Mason Mount #96 Twit in the hat with the itty bitty balls strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if they hard launch it will be over as quickly as Greg and Cartia 🤔

She has deleted the comment now but has kept up the Mason ones.
I f’ing can’t with her. She got her reaction from people and now what she’s over it.
————
Looks like the Mason ones are gone now as well.
The mason ones are still up for me but hers and anything after that is gone. At least we know now she’s 100% in it for the clout

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how he can maintain a relationship with someone who lives half way across the world?😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She has deleted the comment now but has kept up the Mason ones.
I f’ing can’t with her. She got her reaction from people and now what she’s over it.
————
Looks like the Mason ones are gone now as well.
If she wasn’t a blackfish I would still dislike her for her clout chasing ways
poor sexy Lewis shouldn’t have to do Mason’s damage control on his birthday 😟.
Never a day off for Lewis 🤣
Also this is making Mason look even more like the twit in the hat

• Haha
I don't understand how he can maintain a relationship with someone who lives half way across the world?😂😂😂
He doesn’t. He’s just got lots of money and fame which sadly lots of girls are looking for so it’s probably easy for him to keep her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
he doesn’t 😂. He’s probably still on Raya 😂
---
I mean..
I can confirm the vaginal fluid still flow OK 🤣
I’m not into him to be honest. Me and you are normally twins with our taste in men 😂
---
Never a day off for Lewis 🤣
Lewis in Claire’s DM’s
21905D5D-A9B6-46D8-B532-BFDB4BCE9363.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He doesn’t. He’s just got lots of money and fame which sadly lots of girls are looking for so it’s probably easy for him to keep her
Of course it is! I would be interested to know what he tells her to keep this arrangement going

Of course it is! I would be interested to know what he tells her to keep this arrangement going
probably promises her real jewellery instead of that plastic shite she was flogging from my nieces toy jewellery set.
---
She's probably been locked in one of his cupboards since halloween last year 😂
Omg imagine 😂. He just lets her out every 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's got to have very little self worth if she's happy to be hidden away. Fair enough being private but this is more of a secret. Especially since it's Mason, who unless you thought he was good looking or followed football, you'd have no idea about him really.

Reactions: 3
Especially since it's Mason, who unless you thought he was good looking or followed football, you'd have no idea about him really.
this is what confuses me! Do Mason and his team think he’s some international superstar or something 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
probably promises her real jewellery instead of that plastic shite she was flogging from my nieces toy jewellery set.
---

Omg imagine 😂. He just lets her out every 6 months.
Maybe he does feed her promises & dangling carrots. From experience in these situations someone will get more feelings
She’s tans naturally even in a windowless cupboard.
---

View attachment 2174106
What are you talking about it’s natural 💀😂
She's got to have very little self worth if she's happy to be hidden away. Fair enough being private but this is more of a secret. Especially since it's Mason, who unless you thought he was good looking or followed football, you'd have no idea about him really.
Yeah there is a difference between private & secret 🤫

There’s nothing private about “I’m single and focusing on football” 😂 she’ll realise this one day I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.