Mason Mount #96 Twit in the hat with the itty bitty balls strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys this is officially a crisis! Normally when I see something associating blackfish with mason I feel ill but you know what I felt this time… nothing! 😭 does this mean I don’t care?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Guys this is officially a crisis! Normally when I see something associating blackfish with mason I feel ill but you know what I felt this time… nothing! 😭 does this mean I don’t care?
I think it's just been going on for too long for anyone else to care! I have totally moved on.. I can't remember the last time I look at Mason's photo and feel 🥵🥵.. I honestly am only here to chat with you guys! I can tell you guys are what keep me here, not the twit in the hat anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe you are just bored as this blackfish stint has just dragged on and on this time 😂

Reactions: 9
I think it's just been going on for too long for anyone else to care! I have totally moved on.. I can't remember the last time I look at Mason's photo and feel 🥵🥵.. I honestly am only here to chat with you guys! I can tell you guys are what keep me here, not the twit in the hat anymore
I totally get this!! At this point I’m just here for you lot as well
Maybe you are just bored as this blackfish stint has just dragged on and on this time 😂
Yeah I definitely am bored of it. I just went to look for her comment back to that person and I can’t find it. Has it been deleted?
Im just over this secrecy like just hard launch and be over with it because this is boring now

Anyways new pic of mason on Lewis’ instagram stories
IMG_4939.jpeg

Reactions: 4
This you mean?

View attachment 2173986
---

Ooo that would be grand! 🛴
I’m sorry just had a little nosey & the people commenting are older than me!!
Something to read while I’m getting my nails done 🤣

Yep not felt anything with the new content just here for the shits & giggles now.

A dried up Vagine is just one of the signs of aging. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I totally get this!! At this point I’m just here for you lot as well

Yeah I definitely am bored of it. I just went to look for her comment back to that person and I can’t find it. Has it been deleted?
Im just over this secrecy like just hard launch and be over with it because this is boring now

Anyways new pic of mason on Lewis’ instagram storiesView attachment 2174004
I feel like this is all deja vu 😂😂 effing soft launching 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has deleted the comment now but has kept up the Mason ones.
I f’ing can’t with her. She got her reaction from people and now what she’s over it.
————
Looks like the Mason ones are gone now as well.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.