Mason Mount #96 Twit in the hat with the itty bitty balls strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did you all go ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I was expecting to come back to a whole novel to read ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™ve been taking a break the past couple days and youโ€™ll all be glad to know Iโ€™m feeling much better so maybe I still have my big toe on the mason trainโ€ฆ the sock is still on hiatus for the time being tho ๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg congratulations! ๐Ÿฅณ
@louise0408 .. this might bring your labour forward..View attachment 2160584
Looks like this worked ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚
Thankuuuu ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGirl
Hahaha noo I wasnโ€™t allowed๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜‚ ! We still havenโ€™t decided on a name but my daughter wants her to have her name and 2 at the end of it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
Katie is a great name I will say. Rumour has it only the best people are called Katie lol jk iโ€™m sure the best name will come to you soon

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thankuuuu ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGirl
Hahaha noo I wasnโ€™t allowed๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜‚ ! We still havenโ€™t decided on a name but my daughter wants her to have her name and 2 at the end of it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg congrats!!! Hope you are recovering well!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Iโ€™ve been taking a break the past couple days and youโ€™ll all be glad to know Iโ€™m feeling much better so maybe I still have my big toe on the mason trainโ€ฆ the sock is still on hiatus for the time being tho ๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg congratulations! ๐Ÿฅณ
Looks like this worked ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚
Katie is a great name I will say. Rumour has it only the best people are called Katie lol jk iโ€™m sure the best name will come to you soon
Iโ€™ll keep that in mind ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
View attachment 2166232
---

No nothing has happened in the last few days ๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s actually so boring these days ๐Ÿ˜‚ can he give us something that isnโ€™t drama worthy

Reactions: 3
yes๐Ÿฅฐ

congratulations ๐Ÿ’– hope youโ€™re recovering well.

Is it fixed yet?

Nope ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 2
I reckon the boys have kidnapped him.

We might have to rescue him!

He was roughly manhandled the last time they got a hold of him, remember?.....

Screenshot_20230131-153209_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What are we thinking for todays game everyone? I saw edou is back in goal and Lewis hall is starting

20230513_161839.jpg

Someone at the BBC gets it. Delightful choice of picture of Sterling used. Just an absolute dump truck. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

He just has the most incredible fat arse and inspirational arch of his back.

My face would never come out from between those cheeks.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.