Mason Mount #96 Twit in the hat with the itty bitty balls strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so scary, a girl i knew was legit MURDERED by her ex boyfriend after he kept harrasing her and stalking her. I don't blame him for barely having an online presence anymore, not worth the risk.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
What have I come back to?? Why things always kick off when I'm at work!! I still haven't read the article but I'm not familiar with her at all. Maybe it's before I fancied Mason! I totally agree with @Smca53 , as much as I feel sorry for him and the boys (no one should experience that level of stalking). I also feel that he can't just show one side of him and not the other. We all know he hoes around, why hiding and claiming that he's single and wants to focus on his career? 🤷‍♀️
---
On the other news, our dreams almost come true @Spectacles 😂
View attachment 2193126
I don’t think anyone knew about her. She’s not the type of influencer I follow 😂
So we thinking united & Liverpool now?

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone knew about her. She’s not the type of influencer I follow 😂
I only follow mum influencers 😂 These girls are doing my head in with the amount of clothes they wear (or not) 🤣.. I know I'm old so get off my back please tumblrinas 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only follow mum influencers 😂 These girls are doing my head in with the amount of clothes they wear (or not) 🤣.. I know I'm old so get off my back please tumblrinas 🙊
I follow a few for hair & make up but not these type. Can’t deal with the fakeness & bullshit! Before anyone comes at me I know not all influencers are like this!! 🙄
Yes I’m old too 🤣
No Mason in the last game. Prepare for goodbyes

Reactions: 3
What have I come back to?? Why things always kick off when I'm at work!! I still haven't read the article but I'm not familiar with her at all. Maybe it's before I fancied Mason! I totally agree with @Smca53 , as much as I feel sorry for him and the boys (no one should experience that level of stalking). I also feel that he can't just show one side of him and not the other. We all know he hoes around, why hiding and claiming that he's single and wants to focus on his career? 🤷‍♀️
---
On the other news, our dreams almost come true @Spectacles 😂
View attachment 2193126
I know I saw that this morning before everything blew up this afternoon. Which team will he be linked with tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know I saw that this morning before everything blew up this afternoon. Which team will he be linked with tomorrow?
Newcastle!! I also missed the England team with all the drama! Pleased to see some new faces

They always say they're influencers and models even though they don't do it that as their main job. Who and what exactly are they influencing?
---
Newcastle!! I also missed the England team with all the drama! Pleased to see some new faces
Same!! I presume Mase, Reece and chilly are still injured

I would prefer either of those to arsenal. I just know my heard is going to get broken. Imagine he cries walking round the pitch on Sunday 😭 I can’t watch the match but I just know I will be a wreck catching up on it all

They always say they're influencers and models even though they don't do it that as their main job. Who and what exactly are they influencing?
Please don't get me started on this? I fear someone will come after me for what I'm about to say 🤣🤣 Apart from posting photos enjoying drinks, being in fancy restaurants and cars.. What are they influencing and trying to get the message across to young people, I don't know.. I mean I don't mind Cartia and Ashton because they're actually trying to promote mental health, alongside their manifesting and other stuff 😂 but most of the self proclaimed influencers are just pointless with their fakeless, heavily photoshopped photos, weird angle photos 🤯 and overly plastic surgical faces 😖.. I'm sorry but if this is what the young people and men are into now, then I don't know what else to say 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Please don't get me started on this? I fear someone will come after me for what I'm about to say 🤣🤣 Apart from posting photos enjoying drinks, being in fancy restaurants and cars.. What are they influencing and trying to get the message across to young people, I don't know.. I mean I don't mind Cartia and Ashton because they're actually trying to promote mental health, alongside their manifesting and other stuff 😂 but most of the self proclaimed influencers are just pointless with their fakeless, heavily photoshopped photos, weird angle photos 🤯 and overly plastic surgical faces 😖.. I'm sorry but if this is what the young people and men are into now, then I don't know what else to say 🤷‍♀️
I couldn’t believe the girl is only 21 😱 it’s each to their own but she has had a lot of work done. It’s the norm know unfortunately & makes good money if you’re successful

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t believe the girl is only 21 😱 it’s each to their own but she has had a lot of work done. It’s the norm know unfortunately & makes good money if you’re successful
She looks older than me 🙈 and I've got a good 10 years on her 😂..

I presume so, I wonder when the court case happened. It’s just shows that you never know what is going on behind the scenes in someone’s life.

I’m mean obviously I’m not into women. But I don’t see the appeal of this girl 😂. Is this what rich straight footballers are into. As I said Chloe is stunning. I even think Claire is attractive under all that tan. But this girl ain’t it 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.