Mason Mount #96 Twit in the hat with the itty bitty balls strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she knew Bethany personally? We know someone else who was around back in 2021 hanging around with Bethany? 👀 🥄🍲 I'm just stirring up drama really
He definitely knew her because cartia posted that pic of her, Bethany and mason on her story when she first came on the scene

Reactions: 3
Who was her friend? Won't have been C but I'm intrigued now.

Screenshot_20230524_141300_com.dailymail.online_edit_15535831543982.jpg

---
He definitely knew her because cartia posted that pic of her, Bethany and mason on her story when she first came on the scene
I mean I wonder if the stalker knew Bethany.

Stalker has the same stretched body as NYC 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what the examples of stalking were from June to October because nyc was here in October so why didn’t this psycho girl not find out about her and expose them online as well?

Reactions: 4
I wonder what the examples of stalking were from June to October because nyc was here in October so why didn’t this psycho girl not find out about her and expose them online as well?
Might have started legal action before she got here

Didn’t she go private over the summer? Can see why he wants to keep things private. He needs to find someone that isn’t a influencer, obviously not learnt
Is from the 1st article shared?

I think they must be editing the article because every time I read it there’s something new added to it 😂
Same! Looked at the sun & daily mail must of missed that
---
It's actually the top news on the daily mail website. The comments 😬
Her engagement will go up after this. More subscribers to her only fans

Last edited:
Same! Looked at the sun & daily mail must of missed that
---
It's actually the top news on the daily mail website. The comments 😬
Her engagement will go up after this. More subscribers to her only fans
I feel so sorry for them. No one should have to go through something like this

Reactions: 6
I feel so sorry for them. No one should have to go through something like this
It’s awful! I’ve experienced something similar not on this level but it an ex of a guy. Threatening messages, calls, abuse. I was in my late teens at the time but it really scared me

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s awful! I’ve experienced something similar not on this level but it an ex of a guy. Threatening messages, calls, abuse. I was in my late teens at the time but it really scared me
So sorry you had to go though something like this. Sounds awful and would terrify anyone

saw this on tumblr and thought I would share. It’s got some interesting perspectives that maybe could be true and we’ve just never thought about it this way before
IMG_4976.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So sorry you had to go though something like this. Sounds awful and would terrify anyone

saw this on tumblr and thought I would share. It’s got some interesting perspectives that maybe could be true and we’ve just never thought about it this way before View attachment 2193090
Yeah with what’s come out does make some good points. I personally think there is still element of the image to protect 😬

saw this on tumblr and thought I would share. It’s got some interesting perspectives that maybe could be true and we’ve just never thought about it this way before View attachment 2193090
Some fair points but he (and the family) all court attention when it suits them. I think any reasonable person knows that in this day and age and with social media the way that it is, you can’t have it all ways. If you’re going to sell yourself to Tatler as Britain’s most eligible bachelor on the front cover, naturally you are going to encourage attention to your dating and private life.

🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What have I come back to?? Why things always kick off when I'm at work!! I still haven't read the article but I'm not familiar with her at all. Maybe it's before I fancied Mason! I totally agree with @Smca53 , as much as I feel sorry for him and the boys (no one should experience that level of stalking). I also feel that he can't just show one side of him and not the other. We all know he hoes around, why hiding and claiming that he's single and wants to focus on his career? 🤷‍♀️
---
On the other news, our dreams almost come true @Spectacles 😂
Screenshot_20230524_155743.jpg

Also to add - Jaz seems happy enough for Summer to be included in paid adverts (Google Pixel etc - and once was interacting with Innocent drinks ‘joking’ about getting them to sponsor Summer after Mason posted a video where she was drinking something of theirs) so I don’t feel that sorry for them about people being interested in their family life and his nieces that he/they use for promotional stuff when it suits them

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.