Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weite1

VIP Member
What is he up to? 🤔 And why his family?
Cause him, his brother and father are a package. Mason needs daddy and big bro to approve every breath he takes and every photo he gets tagged in/turn off the tags

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Spectacles

VIP Member
Hi I come in peace ✌🏻 thought this might be of interest 🤯

Omg!! I remember seeing that instagram account commenting on either Ben's or Mason's account. They made stories saying that Alice bates was dating mason and she was going to wreck his life.

Wow! Scary stuff. Stay away from the clout chasers boys

Last edited:

amzi

VIP Member
I’ve noticed the cobham usuals the one that met him in Portsmouth has started commenting on blackfish’s posts with heart emoji eyes
I swear sometimes they do it because they think mason will like them or something.

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
Unfortunately I don’t think he’ll be going on holiday for a while not until the contract is fixed
I read he has a meeting next week scheduled with Chelsea. Then the window opens I think 14th? I’m just hoping it’s all resolved early on so it doesn’t go into pre season

Lottie....

Maybe he does feed her promises & dangling carrots. From experience in these situations someone will get more feelings
One of the tumblrinas suggested he might be a Love Bomber. Personally I think he might just be a knob head.

• Haha