Mason Mount #96 Twit in the hat with the itty bitty balls strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this. Probably, it says his wife was away on holiday 😔 why are they such scumbags. I thought he was a good one ☹
None of them are. They've all got Millions of Pounds in the bank & girls throwing themselves at them 24/7 .........
Footballers & Pop/Rock stars....... that's their lifestyle. Partners have to accept it, it seems......

Reactions: 6
None of them are. They've all got Millions of Pounds in the bank & girls throwing themselves at them 24/7 .........
Footballers & Pop/Rock stars....... that's their lifestyle. Partners have to accept it, it seems......
This power & money know that with lots of stories now out 👀 that were covered up! Wonder if Charlotte will stay?

Reactions: 4
So my over analysing is starting 😂 plus I’ve had a few 🍹 Aaron & woody on there way to the bridge I’m assuming. So Mason in the squad?? Wouldn’t they just get a lift with him?

They’ll be crying more when he scores against them next season😂
---

Me right now 😂😭 my boyfriend has been taking piss out of me all day 😂
---

Better picture of him here
Shall we start thinking of a thread title?
We will be sad together

No Mason 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe we could have seen him play his last game for Chelsea months ago 😭 I’m hoping and praying that he’ll be here next season 🙏
Shall we start thinking of a thread title?
We will be sad together
It’s scary to think what if this thread of the next thread is the last one of him being a chelsea player 😭

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe we could have seen him play his last game for Chelsea months ago 😭 I’m hoping and praying that he’ll be here next season 🙏
It’s scary to think what if this thread of the next thread is the last one of him being a chelsea player 😭
I know it’s mad & so much has happened! I’m still going to follow his career & hope he is back playing next season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.