Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the thread title looks to be about socks I’ll need to get some sock pics prepared to start off the new thread as it only seems fitting. Looks like I’ve got my work cut out for me. If only there was one gigantic idiot who could provide new pics for us 🤔… yes mason I’m looking at you 👀

Did someone not suggest a thread title about does the carpet match the drapes or am I making that up? 😂
I must have missed the carpet and drape comment 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Mason and Declan are very close, though, aren't they.....
rB8CLF3hnTaAK_54AAD8PIlOMyQ831.jpg
rB8CLF3hnTeAQBaxAADr7CcVNps083.jpg

• Heart
I’m seeing that jack grealish liked and then unliked this tweet on twitter
61C915E2-F209-4C02-A947-FB032DF35A71.png

This is the original tweet on twitter if anyone hasn’t seen it.
Heard some people saying it’s fake but then some people are saying they seen it and it’s real. It’s pretty questionable if he has liked that kind of tweet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m seeing that jack grealish liked and then unliked this tweet on twitter
View attachment 1358271

This is the original tweet on twitter if anyone hasn’t seen it.
Heard some people saying it’s fake but then some people are saying they seen it and it’s real. It’s pretty questionable if he has liked that kind of tweet
Yeah he did but think he’s unliked it since , I checked when I saw someone post about it on Twitter earlier and he definitely liked it then🙈🙈 dec must of got in a huff about it 😂😂

Yeah he did but think he’s unliked it since , I checked when I saw someone post about it on Twitter earlier and he definitely liked it then🙈🙈 dec must of got in a huff about it 😂😂
I hope Jack just liked it because he’s a dumb b*tch and not because it’s actually true. I’m sure that is the reason because surely they’re smarter than to risk their whole career over wanting to take drugs. Looks like jack and dec will be getting picked for the “random” drug test on the first day back at the training ground tho 😂

He probably liked it when he was paralytic in Vegas :ROFLMAO:
Drunken Jack is a moron
Sober Jack is also a moron
Jack is just a moron
Full stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope Jack just liked it because he’s a dumb b*tch and not because it’s actually true. I’m sure that is the reason because surely they’re smarter than to risk their whole career over wanting to take drugs. Looks like jack and dec will be getting picked for the “random” drug test on the first day back at the training ground tho 😂
I think he just saw his and decs name and then the dancing and liked it. Dec then saw the tweets about him liking it and had to actually explain what the video was applying to jack 😂 either way he definitely got a telling of from someone and unliked it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tattoo girl has rebooked for tomorrow she’s got a countdown going on 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Why else do you think they all wear sunglasses in the club?! 😎💊🤷🏼‍♀️
A big generalisation but it wouldn’t surprise me

Why else do you think they all wear sunglasses in the club?! 😎💊🤷🏼‍♀️
A big generalisation but it wouldn’t surprise me
Not too sure how it all works but I’m sure football clubs and national teams have to give their players random drug tests every so often so I don’t think they do actually do drugs because if they’re caught I’m sure they can get a suspension for up to 4 years. Maybe there’s loop holes to this who knows 🤷‍♀️
Woody posted they are back in LA.
I wonder how long they plan on being on holiday for. Hopefully not long because I hate this lack of content 😂 I have a feeling it’ll be a while tho like how Ben has been on holiday for like 3 weeks I swear. He was in Greece, LA, Las Vegas and now Turks and Caicos. Hopefully we’ll see a Mount family holiday or something if mason does decide to stay abroad for a while.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.