Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what if you are actually right and she gets a portrait 🙈
I think that's a good shout - she already has his name, shirt number twice & his DOB! Which Mason will it be - short or long haired??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i have too many guesses of what it could be 😂 it’s either a “realistic” photo of mason, something to do with Chelsea (probably the badge but with his face in the middle lol) or maybe something to do with Portsmouth. She might even get a matching tattoo that he’s already got. Imagine she gets that wonky sword 😂.

I’ve just looked at her account and seen she has a highlight called “noticed” and it’s a screenshot of mason viewing her story 😳 does that mean he’s seen her whole account? Poor mason he’s probably terrified

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i have too many guesses of what it could be 😂 it’s either a “realistic” photo of mason, something to do with Chelsea (probably the badge but with his face in the middle lol) or maybe something to do with Portsmouth. She might even get a matching tattoo that he’s already got. Imagine she gets that wonky sword 😂.

I’ve just looked at her account and seen she has a highlight called “noticed” and it’s a screenshot of mason viewing her story 😳 does that mean he’s seen her whole account? Poor mason he’s probably terrified
I’ve just looked! No way imagine if he has, I wonder if he has been told about her and had a good look to make sure next time she’s at cobham he just drives on by

Reactions: 2
I’ve just looked! No way imagine if he has, I wonder if he has been told about her and had a good look to make sure next time she’s at cobham he just drives on by
I feel like he will know and someone will have told him about it. Especially now since he seen her at cobham and she showed him her tattoos he maybe went and asked someone about it or looked online

Reactions: 1
I feel like he will know and someone will have told him about it. Especially now since he seen her at cobham and she showed him her tattoos he maybe went and asked someone about it or looked online
He will have I agree, he is too nice to say anything.
But she needs help, her dad encourages all this which doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 5
Mason!! You'd better provide us with some new pics!! It's been too longgggggg

Reactions: 3
She’s not posting it till tomorrow talk about teasing us 😂😂😂😂
The little tease! Her Instagram page will be getting loads more followers or views 😆
All to see what bloody tattoo she has gone and got this time

• Haha
The little tease! Her Instagram page will be getting loads more followers or views 😆
All to see what bloody tattoo she has gone and got this time
And that's how you drive the traffic to your page 😅..

So.. who's creating a new thread?

• Haha
And that's how you drive the traffic to your page 😅..

So.. who's creating a new thread?
I don’t know how to make a new thread I feel like I’d mess it up

Wow guys looks like we’ve got a countdown for when the stalker posts her new tattoo. 19 hours the anticipation is killing me 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.