• Checkered Flag

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • Brown Slacks and Gucci shirt

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Crochet Cardi

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou to me myself and I for the thread title!

On the last episode of keeping up with mountana:

• Mason missed his penalty and the twitter teens and tumblr teen both went WYLD but for different reasons

• The season ended and our boy won player of the year and took his family out on the pitch with him
940D17AE-844B-416F-99A0-8576FEB8FF47.jpeg

• Mason did a live stream with little Nath the sea sponge and we were told to trust the process with the perm

• Mason took a quick and quiet trip to Cannes and was spotted pretending to smoke a sparkler and showing of his dance moves

• He then jetted to Monaco with the cling ons in tow, met up with little Phil and Ruben, wore some questionable outfits all whilst flogging the google phone #AD

• We got exclusive footage of mason and our least fave insta hoe curtesy of @tinatheestallion

• England camp content coming soon…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

• Mason missed his penalty and the twitter teens and tumblr teen both went WYLD but for different reasons

• The season ended and our boy won player of the year and took his family out on the pitch with him
View attachment 1304979
• Mason did a live stream with little Nath the sea sponge and we were told to trust the process with the perm

• Mason took a quick and quiet trip to Cannes and was spotted pretending to smoke a sparkler and showing of his dance moves

• He then jetted to Monaco with the cling ons in tow, met up with little Phil and Ruben, wore some questionable outfits all whilst flogging the google phone #AD

• We got exclusive footage of mason and our least fave insta hoe curtesy of @tinathestalion
View attachment 1304978

Thanks for the thread and recap 😍 starting thread with some of my recent favourites pics! I'm aware they're not as impressive as @katiestewart sock collection 😅

Screenshot_20220526-184131_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220529-154937_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220529-215729_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1304979

• We got exclusive footage of mason and our least fave insta hoe curtesy of @tinatheestallion
View attachment 1304978

This recap right here 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
still dying at Tina’s artwork 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1304979

View attachment 1304978

Excellent work Gee! Thank you 😘

• Heart
Thank you @Geexoxo for the new thread

Love the new photos I wonder if that photographer will upload some of her work 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you @Geexoxo for the new thread

Love the new photos I wonder if that photographer will upload some of her work 🤞🏻
I hope so I bet she’s got lots of good pics. Idk how you guys feel but this Monaco trip as been so good. We’ve had good thirsty photos with a side of no drama what more could you ask for. We only had that one little tumblr teens slip up but they calmed down quite quickly. More trips like this in the future mason please 🙏

The selfie was take 2 cos the one in the google ad Mase is doing a v with his fingers on his right hand and you can’t see it in this one
Wow good detective work. I bet he switched out the phone and took it on his iPhone hahahaha sneaky Mason 😂

• Haha
I hope so I bet she’s got lots of good pics. Idk how you guys feel but this Monaco trip as been so good. We’ve had good thirsty photos with a side of no drama what more could you ask for. We only had that one little tumblr teens slip up but they calmed down quite quickly. More trips like this in the future mason please 🙏

Wow good detective work. I bet he switched out the phone and took it on his iPhone hahahaha sneaky Mason 😂
If you look at the photographers stories, she has a video on them all on a speedboat and Mase is filming himself ON HIS IPHONE 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Mason leaving Chelsea in the transfer window 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 1304979

Perfect recap @Geexoxo 👏👏 thank you!

• Heart
I really need to know who is voting for the crochet cardigan, like, why? Just why? 😭😭

• Haha

I can’t even explain how excited I am for this week. He looks so good 😍
I can’t even explain how excited I am for this week. He looks so good 😍

Last edited:
B6AF0492-30C8-4CB0-A6EE-0ED1C9AF43AB.png

that’s it guys you’ll no longer see me on here anymore as I’m starting my new job soon. It was nice talking to you all but I have to move on and chase my dreams 👋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.