Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how to make a new thread I feel like I’d mess it up

Wow guys looks like we’ve got a countdown for when the stalker posts her new tattoo. 19 hours the anticipation is killing me 😂
Same here.. and I'm not good at the catch up bit.. you just get your sock collection ready babe 🤣

Must be a portrait to take that long! Also there still in LA looks like another shopping day 😂
Looks like Mason has gone on holiday only to go shopping 😂 he’ll comeback with 100s of pairs of shoes. No wonder his shelves were empty on his twitch live. He must have been organising to make room for his purchases 😂
Same here.. and I'm not good at the catch up bit.. you just get your sock collection ready babe 🤣
Don’t you worry I’ve got a good one to add to everyone’s collection. I’ve been saving it purely to start off the new thread with good vibes and big socks 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ll do it what’s the title?

Oh my life how have I only just seen this? I don’t think I’ll sleep tonight

Is this the title?
Shall we go with this? And put the poll up as well.. Unless someone else comes up with a better title? Credit to @weite1

Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shall we go with this? And put the poll up as well.. Unless someone else comes up with a better title? Credit to @weite1

Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it
Okay I’ll sort it now won’t be long

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.