Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why else do you think they all wear sunglasses in the club?! 😎💊🤷🏼‍♀️
A big generalisation but it wouldn’t surprise me
I reckon he does it cause he thinks he looks cool. Footballers at that level are regularly drug tested including hair samples I’d imagine where traces stay longer. He’s not stupid enough to ruin his career like that I don’t think, well I hope 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think he does it because he’s so small, loose fits would easily look like pyjamas on him if he didn’t „style“ them somehow 😂
Also those type of co-ords are often styled like that.

Reactions: 3
Why else do you think they all wear sunglasses in the club?! 😎💊🤷🏼‍♀️
A big generalisation but it wouldn’t surprise me
I honestly think he does this because he genuinely thinks that it helps him to stay under the radar and people won't recognise him. Really all it does is draw attention to the fact that some idiot is wearing sunglasses in a dark nightclub and then they realise that its footballer so it actually defeats the object of what he's trying to do :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly think he does this because he genuinely thinks that it helps him to stay under the radar and people won't recognise him. Really all it does is draw attention to the fact that some idiot is wearing sunglasses in a dark nightclub and then they realise that its footballer so it actually defeats the object of what he's trying to do :ROFLMAO:
Also doesn’t help when he has rice jumping up and down like a hyper child being offered an ice cream next to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also doesn’t help when he has rice jumping up and down like a hyper child being offered an ice cream next to him 😂
There's also JG on the other side who he's talking to, but Jack's behaving himself.... for those few minutes anyway :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's also JG on the other side who he's talking to, but Jack's behaving himself.... for those few minutes anyway :ROFLMAO:
BAB859C1-C86C-4351-9404-1AED34974C28.jpeg

i know it’s the wrong thread but I love how he still represented Gucci, eventhough he was barely conscious the whole trip 😂😂 I’ll never understand why they did that deal

• Haha
View attachment 1359068
i know it’s the wrong thread but I love how he still represented Gucci, eventhough he was barely conscious the whole trip 😂😂 I’ll never understand why they did that deal
There are so many things wrong with this outfit that I don't know where to start.... the hat, the pearls, the sunglasses, the cardigan... but i do like the white T shirt :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not too sure how it all works but I’m sure football clubs and national teams have to give their players random drug tests every so often so I don’t think they do actually do drugs because if they’re caught I’m sure they can get a suspension for up to 4 years. Maybe there’s loop holes to this who knows 🤷‍♀️

I wonder how long they plan on being on holiday for. Hopefully not long because I hate this lack of content 😂 I have a feeling it’ll be a while tho like how Ben has been on holiday for like 3 weeks I swear. He was in Greece, LA, Las Vegas and now Turks and Caicos. Hopefully we’ll see a Mount family holiday or something if mason does decide to stay abroad for a while.
They are due back at training next Friday or Saturday I can’t remember the exact day Tommy T said so unless he goes away this weekend with his family I don’t think we will see anything

They are due back at training next Friday or Saturday I can’t remember the exact day Tommy T said so unless he goes away this weekend with his family I don’t think we will see anything
Think it’s 2 July but for those that were called up for international duty they have an extra week until 9 July… at which point they fly to LA 🤣🤣

• Haha
I am stalking the stalker, 3 hours until her next tattoo 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.