Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well isn’t it nice to wake up to someone else’s drama and not mason’s for once

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well isn’t it nice to wake up to someone else’s drama and not mason’s for once

Stumbled through Instagram this morning and stalker girl is having her 3rd tattoo today 😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Not another tattoo. Let’s all guess what it could be
I’m going for I heart mason mount always and forever

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately we’ll have wait longer to find out what tattoo she’s having, the tattoo artist cancelled. Or is probably creeped out by what design she’s asked for and faked a sick day😂

• Haha

Supposedly that’s Mason in the sunglasses. I can see Declan and Nathan but is it just me that thinks that guy in the sunglasses looks nothing like Mason. Dare I say the disguise is working 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so glad to see that mason turning his tags off insta has stopped everyone from finding him 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is he still wearing that bloody sweater he went shopping in 😂
Honestly the man needs to get tests carried out his body temperature appears to be fucked
I would say if the Wag is there it will be Mason. Also the sunglasses are his thing 😂
I think it does look like Mason anyway… still dunno how he can see with glasses on in clubs but I also don’t know how he isn’t melting into a puddle wearing those clothes in Vegas so, the man just doesn’t make sense to me 😅

• Haha
Honestly the man needs to get tests carried out his body temperature appears to be fucked

I think it does look like Mason anyway… still dunno how he can see with glasses on in clubs but I also don’t know how he isn’t melting into a puddle wearing those clothes in Vegas so, the man just doesn’t make sense to me 😅
I think I’m going to bin all the questions and when I see him at the event I’m just going to ask about his body temp. Like an actual sit down conversation with him about that. 😂

• Haha
Not sure where the original video is but there’s no hoes in sight 😂 Debbie must have been on the phone after the Declan article and told him to behave himself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No no no not the sunglasses in a club and a jumper I cannot with this boy

Declan seems unaffected wonder how Lauren feels today

Reactions: 2
I think I’m going to bin all the questions and when I see him at the event I’m just going to ask about his body temp. Like an actual sit down conversation with him about that. 😂
Do us a favour and stick a thermometer in his ear to confirm his baseline temp because his is not normal

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.