Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Maybe I’m just making this us but it looks like Summer is copying the way mason is walking with his hands behind his back 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How do they even managed to find these things out😳😳
I honestly have no idea and it’s actually kinda scary since there’s been absolutely nothing posted from anyone this whole holiday so how are they even finding accounts to stalk

Reactions: 3
I honestly have no idea and it’s actually kinda scary since there’s been absolutely nothing posted from anyone this whole holiday so how are they even finding accounts to stalk
That’s what I thought? Like for one who has the time of the day anyways? And then how do they know where to search? Have they just googled all Vegas hotels and clubs and stalked their instas’s 😳😳😳

Reactions: 1
That’s what I thought? Like for one who has the time of the day anyways? And then how do they know where to search? Have they just googled all Vegas hotels and clubs and stalked their instas’s 😳😳😳
I take it you're not familiar with the likes of Irishgal then are you Louise? She's not alone mate, there's loads of Irishgal's out there 😬 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know at the time I was so new on here I didn’t really look into it but now looking back I’m like 🤔
Same. Some stuff I managed to understand how the info was obtained but other stuff as always intrigued me

I’m still baffled by Irish 😳 maybe she is mason’s stalker 😂 (the one with the tattoos)

i love seing photos of mason but trying to find out where he is and where he is staying is too much

• Heart
Do we have new thread title ideas? My brain is frazzled today so can't think of anything worth while
@Geexoxo you normally have something up your sleeve....

Reactions: 2
Do we have new thread title ideas? My brain is frazzled today so can't think of anything worth while
I think @weite1 came up with something about socks but I can't remember something along the line of socks or balls 🤣🤣

This is all I could come up with.. I'm really rubbish when it comes to something creative 😅

Mason Mount #77 Is it all socks, balls, strings or bush? It's time to reveal

Reactions: 5
I am sure it was something like is it all balls? It’s a few pages back I’ll see if I can find it

Why does the sock or ball debate seem like it happened soooo long ago???? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Cause when she posted that comment it stuck to me and I'm still curious 🤣🤣 .. are we naming it based on CA and Vegas now? Or something about buzz cut??

Found it 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220620-160807_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
If the thread title looks to be about socks I’ll need to get some sock pics prepared to start off the new thread as it only seems fitting. Looks like I’ve got my work cut out for me. If only there was one gigantic idiot who could provide new pics for us 🤔… yes mason I’m looking at you 👀

Cause when she posted that comment it stuck to me and I'm still curious 🤣🤣 .. are we naming it based on CA and Vegas now? Or something about buzz cut??

Found it 🤣🤣

View attachment 1357307
Did someone not suggest a thread title about does the carpet match the drapes or am I making that up? 😂

• Haha
If the thread title looks to be about socks I’ll need to get some sock pics prepared to start off the new thread as it only seems fitting. Looks like I’ve got my work cut out for me. If only there was one gigantic idiot who could provide new pics for us 🤔… yes mason I’m looking at you 👀
Is he a gigantic idiot though or is it all balls? :unsure::ROFLMAO: #teamballs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.