Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spot Mason with bare arms and that is all I care about. I need to análise those tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm just going to say it again because we all need to rejoice this moment:

BEALES IS NOT THERE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m just enjoying it while I can because I know something will happen and we’ll all be down in the dumps 😂 it’s actually crazy how much Miami has scarred us
As long as I don’t have to hear another tour guide pick up line then I’m all good 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m just enjoying it while I can because I know something will happen and we’ll all be down in the dumps 😂 it’s actually crazy how much Miami has scarred us
It'll be the same as Miami, but he's learnt from that and we wont know about it, hence the tags been taken off etc. He with people who know how to keep things discreet too. The hoeing will still occur, just behind closed doors, i'm sure

Reactions: 4
There are at least 5 prem footballers playing basketball, if beales was there he would probably be live streaming the whole thing to get clout
If Jayden was there we’d have had a tour of the airport, a tour of the taxi taking them to their accommodation, a tour of the accommodation, another tour of the Uber taking them to wherever they’re playing basketball, a full rundown of everyone who is playing basketball, a list of all the hoes they’ll meet up with, a review on any food they’ve eaten so far, a full itinerary of everything they will be doing this week with times and names of people who will be there and to top it all off he’d post 1000 pictures of every pair of shoes everyone has worn during their trip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It'll be the same as Miami, but he's learnt from that and we wont know about it, hence the tags been taken off etc. He with people who know how to keep things discreet too. The hoeing will still occur, just behind closed doors, i'm sure
Oh the hoeing occurs in London, course it will happen in la. Least he can leave these ones in America. Get himself a little fan squad to go watch him at the pre season games 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If Jayden was there we’d have had a tour of the airport, a tour of the taxi taking them to their accommodation, a tour of the accommodation, another tour of the Uber taking them to wherever they’re playing basketball, a full rundown of everyone who is playing basketball, a list of all the hoes they’ll meet up with, a review on any food they’ve eaten so far, a full itinerary of everything they will be doing this week with times and names of people who will be there and to top it all off he’d post 1000 pictures of every pair of shoes everyone has worn during their trip 😂

• Haha
The nosy Norris in me is kinda wanting to know what the accommodations looks like, is it a 10/10, what’s the bathroom like. Are the pictures on the wall nice? Any good soaps and towels to steal on the way home👀😂

• Haha
This is scarily accurate....Jaydon....is this you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.