Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tit here we go again….

Do we know if this is defo LA?

I noticed woody’s tattoo before I noticed mason 😂
the persons video before is tagging himself in a car in LA so that why I said deffo.

I either need my eye sight testing or you’re all way too good at spotting mason. How did you know that’s definitely him from this angle 😂😂😂
It’s from a video and can I hell get it to stop on him facing the camera but it’s a split second, coupled with the mount 19 and woody in the same location, may well be 2+2=5 but think it’s 99.9% 😬

Reactions: 3
the persons video before is tagging himself in a car in LA so that why I said deffo.

It’s from a video and can I hell get it to stop on him facing the camera but it’s a split second, coupled with the mount 19 and woody in the same location, may well be 2+2=5 but think it’s 99.9% 😬
Good work detective.. I'm still not on Instagram so I'm waiting for you all to post something 😅

How long till tumblr steal those pictures
That lot love to look on here and then chat tit about us so I say not long at all

I still want to know where and how you found that video. Your detective skills are unmatched 😂

Reactions: 2
Where did you find this? And is that Trevoh? This is what I love to see. Someone coming in with the receipts instead of just random rumours. You’re a good detective 😂

It definitely says “mount 19” on the back of the jersey anyways 😂
just on Instagram stories - not like me to find anything ever, tattle is turning me detective 🕵️‍♀️

I’ve not even been on for WEEKS after starting a new job 🤣😬hope all are well and nice to same usual names ♥ And some new ones too!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just on Instagram stories - not like me to find anything ever, tattle is turning me detective 🕵️‍♀️

I’ve not even been on for WEEKS after starting a new job 🤣😬hope all are well and nice to same usual names ♥ And some new ones too!
Ahh so glad you got a new job now! Hope you like it! I love my new job 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wasted his time turning his tags off on insta if he’s already been busted on day 1😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That lot love to look on here and then chat tit about us so I say not long at all

I still want to know where and how you found that video. Your detective skills are unmatched 😂
wasn’t even looking for it 🤦‍♀️ No idea how Tumblr works so they are more than welcome to my tit screenshots.

just thought I’d share where I knew people would like them, I was hoping for some family or girlfriend holiday content mind but beggars cannot be choosers
Where’s it from?
Insta stories - I’ve just spent the past 10 minutes going back over the stories I’ve watched to find who’s they are off - I screenshot and zoomed in, so it’s cut the name off the top! Will report back who’s it was when I find it - I follow some absolute random people, I thought it was a security fella but he seems to be in Miami when I’ve looked 🤦‍♀️😫 (with Ross Barclay!) randomly!

Ahh so glad you got a new job now! Hope you like it! I love my new job 🥰
So glad we both got sorted - doesn’t that feel like a life time ago! I’ve just finished for a couple weeks holiday (booked pre redundancy 😭) - hence the tattle and insta checking tonight!

Reactions: 5
So glad we both got sorted - doesn’t that feel like a life time ago! I’ve just finished for a couple weeks holiday (booked pre redundancy 😭) - hence the tattle and insta checking tonight!
I know! I goy offered a job in Jan and only started May!! Enjoy your holiday and don't forget to put your detective skill in a good use 🤭

if he's with Trev and Beales is in the UK... I'm happy

Edit: its Tammy stories, they're playing with Sancho and he's in LA

Last edited:
I still cannot find the stories but Tammy Abraham has just posted from the same place and you can see Mason, Trev and Sancho in the video’s!

Reactions: 1
Haven’t Sancho & Tammy got quite a reputation?! 😬
I think I have this from the WAG’s thread when I’ve read, might be wrong mind!

Mason x Tammy x trevoh x sancho and no J**den!!! Mason you’re spoiling us. I don’t mean to get ahead of myself but I’m officially excited for this holiday

Oh we don’t like sancho?
I enjoyed Sancho’s sweaty workout stories

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Haven’t Sancho & Tammy got quite a reputation?! 😬
I think I have this from the WAG’s thread when I’ve read, might be wrong mind!
I hope not for Tammy. He’s been in a relationship for like 7 years. I’m not sure about sancho but I think he’s got some sort of situationship with an American rapper called dreamdoll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.