Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 😍😍 I think I'll stay in bed a bit longer thinking about him 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Only took Mason to get me back on Instagram 😅
I screenrecorded the story but not sure how to post it on here.. any advice would be great 🥰

View attachment 1351485
View attachment 1351486

I may love this buzz cut after the holiday if he provides us with this saucy topless pics 🥵🥵🥵
@amzi shall we come out from coffin for a bit?
Hell yesssss I’m out the coffin for this content 🥵🥵🥵🥵 I love everything even the orange shorts!
And the fact Jayden isn’t there makes me so happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hell yesssss I’m out the coffin for this content 🥵🥵🥵🥵 I love everything even the orange shorts!
And the fact Jayden isn’t there makes me so happy!
Let's hope we can stay out for the whole time he's there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those screenshots 🥵 he looks so good!
More of this please Mase if your lurking 👀

Reactions: 2
So Dec’s on his way now too 👀 (followthefishtv IG)
Declan is going to vegas. Not sure who with tho but maybe we’ll get a link up with Mason and Declan. When Ben was in LA he took a trip to Vegas so maybe Mason will do the same

Reactions: 1
Declan is going to vegas. Not sure who with tho but maybe we’ll get a link up with Mason and Declan. When Ben was in LA he took a trip to Vegas so maybe Mason will do the same
Would make sense as it’s really close - seems like chilly is the best tour guide/planner after all 😂 so they follow in his footsteps

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would make sense as it’s really close - seems like chilly is the best tour guide/planner after all 😂 so they follow in his footsteps
Either that or Declan will go to LA to meet up with Mason. Not sure how Nathan will feel about being the third wheel 😂 not sure be copes well with not being Mason’s number 1

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3FAF710D-D1F9-4A7F-97AE-6F88EF626D40.jpeg

Not Jayden posting old America photos to make it seem like he’s there 😂 he loves the attention. Btw we know he’s in England still because his previous stories you can literally see a Debenhams sign in the background and he was holding a shopping bag of a shop that is only in Europe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.