Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nosy Norris in me is kinda wanting to know what the accommodations looks like, is it a 10/10, what’s the bathroom like. Are the pictures on the wall nice? Any good soaps and towels to steal on the way home👀😂
We’ll probably get a really fast forwarded TikTok after the holiday is over just like did with Miami and Monaco 😂

This is scarily accurate....Jaydon....is this you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think Beales is there by the way. I mean he’s a leech so leeches be leeching and I am weary of celebrating too early cause he just pops up out of no where sometimes 😂
But yeah those TikTok’s make my elder brain go bust. Thank good for the teens who dedicate time to grabbing each photo for us 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think Beales is there by the way. I mean he’s a leech so leeches be leeching and I am weary of celebrating too early cause he just pops up out of no where sometimes 😂
But yeah those TikTok’s make my elder brain go bust. Thank good for the teens who dedicate time to grabbing each photo for us 😅
Sea sponge Nathan is a leech too. He just gets a pass from people for some reason. As Declan commented on Nathan’s photo, “some life you live” Nathan 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sea sponge Nathan is a leech too. He just gets a pass from people for some reason. As Declan commented on Nathan’s photo, “some life you live” Nathan 😶
Yeah I agree too. I think he is more subtle with the things he posts and not as obvious as Jayden so that’s why he just seems to get away with it. I think if Nathan just had an actual life outside of Mason he has potential to be a nice guy whereas Jayden’s life outside Mason is just a bit ‘hectic’ shall we say

Reactions: 2
Coming out of hiatus once I saw the tucked shirt. 🍑🍑

& no Jayden too?? Clearly this was the best time for me to come back🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Fikayo is there too! All my cobham boys there 🥹 this holiday is looking good so far. That @mattework is there. He takes a lot of photos for SWM and took the photos for masons Portsmouth photoshoot. I wonder if they’ve got something in the works? 👀

I think my eyes are deceiving me… there’s no way… shirtless mason on day one!!! Mason are you feeling alright? I’m dying. This is too much to handle 🥵
Sorry for the blurry videos but they won’t let me post the better quality ones on here because the files are too big 😭
210545CE-0F6F-4CAA-A21C-7FDF0CFA10AA.png
41D4044F-D62B-47EF-B753-B3EDF91052A8.png
DD0B6B9F-A1C3-43B0-A635-CD19BC471339.png
7BE25850-23BB-4DF3-B324-EC720BF63593.png

Here are some pictures that might be a bit better

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I doubt he thought it would see the light of day or he’d never have had any skin on show 😅 bless him. FIT
I know so much for a quiet holiday that lasted long 😂 it’s his fault for taking his shirt off. I can’t handle myself when that happens lol

• Haha
Well this all happened so fast. Mason looks so good from what I can see.
Epic fail at keeping it quiet turned the tags off but still everyone knows where he is 😂

Love they are all together not sure if I’m excited or dreading this holiday 😂😂

Leaning on the door looking hot 👅
View attachment 1351347

pulling his shorts down a bit 👅👅
View attachment 1351348
This 😍😍 I think I'll stay in bed a bit longer thinking about him 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Only took Mason to get me back on Instagram 😅
I screenrecorded the story but not sure how to post it on here.. any advice would be great 🥰

VideoCapture_20220618-063635.jpg

VideoCapture_20220618-063619.jpg

I may love this buzz cut after the holiday if he provides us with this saucy topless pics 🥵🥵🥵
@amzi shall we come out from coffin for a bit?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
This 😍😍 I think I'll stay in bed a bit longer thinking about him 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Only took Mason to get me back on Instagram 😅
I screenrecorded the story but not sure how to post it on here.. any advice would be great 🥰

View attachment 1351485
View attachment 1351486

I may love this buzz cut after the holiday if he provides us with this saucy topless pics 🥵🥵🥵
@amzi shall we come out from coffin for a bit?
Love the buzz cut. Love noodles arms. Love his body on display. Hate the orange shorts. Why can't he wear some skimpy, tight, short-short booty shorts?

• Haha
Love the buzz cut. Love noodles arms. Love his body on display. Hate the orange shorts. Why can't he wear some skimpy, tight, short-short booty shorts?
imagine him wearing Speedo in the pool.. not sure if that's a good look though 😅

• Haha
imagine him wearing Speedo in the pool.. not sure if that's a good look though 😅
I struggle with Speedos. Olympic divers all seem to pull them off and look good in them. And honestly I don't think my fav diver Jack Laugher's thigh would fit into actual swim shorts.

But 99% of other guys don't pull of Speedos. Luke Evans does, but maybe that's a gay thing.

I struggle with Speedos. Olympic divers all seem to pull them off and look good in them. And honestly I don't think my fav diver Jack Laugher's thigh would fit into actual swim shorts.

But 99% of other guys don't pull of Speedos. Luke Evans does, but maybe that's a gay thing.
I think he will pull it off as well

I mean Chris Evans 😅

Also I've been laying here watching that story of Mace pulling his shorts down too many times.. it did things to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.