Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first I’ve heard of LA is on here I think he will keep it on the downlow
I wish he enjoy his time off wherever he is! I'm sure something will come out but I do hope it won't be Miami part 2 🤞🤞

Reactions: 2
I wish he enjoy his time off wherever he is! I'm sure something will come out but I do hope it won't be Miami part 2 🤞🤞
Let’s home it’s more of a Monaco part 2. I’ve heard he turned off his tags but I guess that’s a good thing so we will probably have less unnecessary drama. I hope he just posts lots of holiday pics on his own to make up for the lack of updates we’ll get from fan pages finding pics of him

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one thinking why would he fly there to fly back then to fly back for pre season I mean each to their own but I just don’t think it makes sense and I wouldn’t want to do all that travelling but wherever he is I hope he is happy and I hope he is missing me 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one thinking why would he fly there to fly back then to fly back for pre season I mean each to their own but I just don’t think it makes sense and I wouldn’t want to do all that travelling but wherever he is I hope he is happy and I hope he is missing me 😂😂
That’s true and I’m not totally convinced he’s in LA yet. Someone on that football confessions that they seen a story that could be mason in LA but then didn’t share the username. How do you just come across a random story of mason in LA when he literally hasn’t given any hints of himself being there. Smells fishy to me and we all know what those tumblr anon/teens are like they love to just cause drama

• Heart
Let’s home it’s more of a Monaco part 2. I’ve heard he turned off his tags but I guess that’s a good thing so we will probably have less unnecessary drama. I hope he just posts lots of holiday pics on his own to make up for the lack of updates we’ll get from fan pages finding pics of him
I think he has turned them off the last photo was from kings cuts but I’m sure it mason follows you then you can tag him. It’s a shame really he must have come across the Miami drama
And thought nope not this time he’s only 23 and living his best life and he must feel like he can’t do things without being constantly put all over the net

I think he has turned them off the last photo was from kings cuts but I’m sure it mason follows you then you can tag him. It’s a shame really he must have come across the Miami drama
And thought nope not this time he’s only 23 and living his best life and he must feel like he can’t do things without being constantly put all over the net
Yeah I’m sure that’s what Declan’s instagram is like too. All his tags are from accounts he follows and look at how private Declan’s life is. I don’t think I’ve ever seen photos of Declan just on a casual day it’s always just something to do with football so Mason must have seen that done the same thing by turning off his tags. Yeah I feel bad that he must think he can’t have a private life but I’m sure his PR team probably seen it instead of him and they must have just told him about it and said to turn of your tags while you’re away or something along those lines

Imagine mason is just chilling at home thinking why do these anons on tumblr think I’m in LA

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m sure that’s what Declan’s instagram is like too. All his tags are from accounts he follows and look at how private Declan’s life is. I don’t think I’ve ever seen photos of Declan just on a casual day it’s always just something to do with football so Mason must have seen that done the same thing by turning off his tags. Yeah I feel bad that he must think he can’t have a private life but I’m sure his PR team probably seen it instead of him and they must have just told him about it and said to turn of your tags while you’re away or something along those lines
Tbh most the info from Miami came from Jaydens stories 😂😂 I’m sure if he isn’t in the picture that will drastically help. chilly’s new adventures have been very quiet since Jayden returned to London😂

Tbh most the info from Miami came from Jaydens stories 😂😂 I’m sure if he isn’t in the picture that will drastically help. chilly’s new adventures have been very quiet since Jayden returned to London😂
this!! I couldn’t agree more not seen anything of Ben since Ken departed he is just a complete waste (Jayden not Ben)

Don't want to say anything but he's spooning with me as I'm typing.. I wish 🤣
Get out my coffin 😂😂

• Haha
Imagine mason is just chilling at home thinking why do these anons on tumblr think I’m in LA
Mason is for sure at home watching love island 😂
I’m on the chilly thread too and the content from ben’s trip to LA with Jayden and his trip to Turks and Caicos without Jayden is like night and day it’s so scary

Mason is for sure at home watching love island 😂

I’m on the chilly thread too and the content from ben’s trip to LA with Jayden and his trip to Turks and Caicos without Jayden is like night and day it’s so scary
I’ve noticed I don’t understand where their friendship with Jayden came from

It started with dec… idk how and or why 😂😂 he then got passed into mason and then chilly and co and hopefully now he’s been thrown out completely 👋🏻😂

• Haha
I was wondering the same thing. I always thought he came from Declan but I’m not sure. Jayden posted a pic of him and Declan in 2020 but then I noticed mason commented on it saying “brothers” so who knows how long they’ve known each other or started following each other

Where did you find this? And is that Trevoh? This is what I love to see. Someone coming in with the receipts instead of just random rumours. You’re a good detective 😂
I either need my eye sight testing or you’re all way too good at spotting mason. How did you know that’s definitely him from this angle 😂😂😂
It definitely says “mount 19” on the back of the jersey anyways 😂

Oh tit here we go again….

Do we know if this is defo LA?
Tbh it wouldn’t matter if it’s London or LA, they’ll always be potentially drama wherever he is with the tumblr teens. Il just be sat here being the nosy Norris I am with my bru judging his choices for the next few weeks 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.