Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
new year around the corner…. So a good time to reflect…. What’s been your FBC highlight of the year?
Some of my highlights :

@keylimepie gif gaffs :LOL:
The Billy G girl gang 🥰
Raya :LOL:
Anal Teasers :LOL:
@MensaBarbie1985 smack down 👊
The way we all banded together to shut down any talk of Little Nath being a clout chaser (there's more that brings us together then separates us) ❤
@irishgal2013 becoming famous 🌟
How much I'm rooting for IT Marc to pull it out the bag and be the man we all want him to be to @jflurker93 :love:
The universal hatred for Ian Beale (Apart from those will ill judgement or COVID symptoms) :mad:
The tattoo love/hate relationship 😬
@cherryshade123 being unique in every sense of the word! You have been an unusual ray of light in the darkness at times and I love you for it! 😘 (still can't believe you're in charge of children!)
Little Nath who will forever be 'the nephew' :LOL:

But mostly, a safe space where I can be my weird self without prejudice or judgement with like minded people. I remember being so scared to come out of the shadows and stop lurking and say hi, confident is not a word that people use to describe me outside of work, and its the same with my online profile, but i don't regret it for second and just wish i did it sooner, love you guys xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

calmyourritas

VIP Member
new year around the corner…. So a good time to reflect…. What’s been your FBC highlight of the year?
Some personal faves that spring to mind…
Butternips telling us the lawn is manicured
“Who’s Raya?”
Being told our mums won’t let us go to the training ground
The Electrolux washing machine
The pink willy gif (Killer Pink Dildo From Outer Space)
Anal teasers
@Tatooine_legend1 stumbling upon us and just wanting to chat Chelsea

• Haha
  • Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
I can't remember if this has already been posted and if it has I've missed the whole conversation.

The angle must be a factor here but can we just look at the size difference.

Our little noodle. 🥰

Screenshot_20211227-191356_Tumblr.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
No but I’ve just realised he’s probably been sent the photos of her in her kit when he’s away at the hotel 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
I’ve just seen that two of my friends (who I introduced) have been together tonight at one of their houses. I don’t know why I’m bothered because I know I said I wanted to stay in but it’s really upset me. I would have actually gone as well because I had done my hair/makeup today and Mr R is on nights tonight so I’ve been on my own 😞😞
I get this. I spoke openly to my ‘close’ friend group recently about how I’ve been having a shit time of it and their reaction has been to arrange to do things together secretly that I then find out about/see on social media weeks after the fact. 🥴

I’ve come to the conclusion you just have to let people get on with it, if people are going to act like dicks then they’ll act like dicks. But it says more about them to have not included you than it does about you or anything else!

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m one of those girls who has never taken any interest in football until the Euros 😂😂 sorry not sorry 💁‍♀️

This peaked my interest…

7BDE5732-4FFE-4E45-A598-B477F165B94D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

laylavd

VIP Member
Just for anyone who missed it. 🥵🥵

p.s. I don't think I'll be welcome on the WAGs thread again.

• Heart
  • Wow

laylavd

VIP Member
Did you see the Mason can I have your shirt sign when they celebrated that final pen?

My Mam is walking a very fine line considering she isn't going home until Sunday "Oh look at that sign, it is probably a middle aged woman like you holding that up" WTF?!?!

Also, look at his legs. 🌊🌊🌊🌊

Screenshot_20211226-192659_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

amzi

VIP Member
39D02992-C0F6-4434-AF19-C32CDE9E9E83.jpeg
I’m sharing this here too because I need you al to know I’m broken for him

• Sad

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Please find the UPDATED and CORRECTED invite below (we apologise for the spelling mistake! And it does not reflect the professionalism of our team and event)
6BA8FFC7-BC97-4A74-9147-A2C801345586.jpeg

(@keylimepie i blame your mans hands for hiding it in the original image so I didn’t bloody see… he wants to be careful before he gets axed from the event!)

• Haha