Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
Evening, all

I think my favourite FBC memories are the one or two times we spoke about Mason Mount x

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Some of my highlights :

@keylimepie gif gaffs :LOL:
The Billy G girl gang 🥰
Raya :LOL:
Anal Teasers :LOL:
@MensaBarbie1985 smack down 👊
The way we all banded together to shut down any talk of Little Nath being a clout chaser (there's more that brings us together then separates us) ❤
@irishgal2013 becoming famous 🌟
How much I'm rooting for IT Marc to pull it out the bag and be the man we all want him to be to @jflurker93 :love:
The universal hatred for Ian Beale (Apart from those will ill judgement or COVID symptoms) :mad:
The tattoo love/hate relationship 😬
@cherryshade123 being unique in every sense of the word! You have been an unusual ray of light in the darkness at times and I love you for it! 😘 (still can't believe you're in charge of children!)
Little Nath who will forever be 'the nephew' :LOL:

But mostly, a safe space where I can be my weird self without prejudice or judgement with like minded people. I remember being so scared to come out of the shadows and stop lurking and say hi, confident is not a word that people use to describe me outside of work, and its the same with my online profile, but i don't regret it for second and just wish i did it sooner, love you guys xx
I forgot @calmyourritas pickled onion moment in the middle of the GB shitstorm! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Suder34

VIP Member
Just picked up my new phone- unfortunately the vile ,disgusting, pictures you all hate have transferred over to this one 🙂

• Haha

cherryshade123

Chatty Member
Hey everyone, hope you’ve all had an amazing Christmas Day! I’m loving the Mason content- he has really been spoiling us today 😍
Currently down 4 cocktails, 3 glasses of wine, a cider and a jam doughnut shot
Still eating away though 😂 Food will forever be my first love (after smegma ofc)

• Haha
  • Heart

Suder34

VIP Member
new year around the corner…. So a good time to reflect…. What’s been your FBC highlight of the year?
This has to be up there- literal crying with laughter

But really just getting to know a bunch of people who are on the same page as me and that are utterly brilliant and bonkers

• Heart
  • Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Anyone got any plans for New Years? 😊
We have been invited to a partyyyy but I think it will just be Covid central and NY 2019 we went to the same persons party I was hungover for about 5 days and was apparently a glorified shot girl making everyone have shots and pouring vodka down peoples throats 🤢 so I think we are going to find somewhere and just go for a reasonably dignified dinner!

• Haha
  • Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Just when today couldn’t get better, I didn’t burn the dinner or house down. OH has had a negative antigen test this afternoon. Think we are on the mend. 🥰🥰

• Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
Morning everyone. Happy Boxing Day!!! I have the monster in law over for the second day in a row 😭😭 Hope you all have a lovely day ❤🥰❤🥰

• Heart

GGina

VIP Member
No imagine taking this pic of him with your baby I can’t copeeeee 😭 I’m not even a broody person what is he doing to me

08BDB0F2-A4D8-47F6-B720-011485670B6F.jpeg

• Heart