Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like it too, even with the ridiculous writing. I’m the grand scheme of things, his awful taste in clothes means we need to lower the bar for him, or we’ll never be happy
How I move past his awful clothing is that it's so bad that when I Rip his clothes off to ride the life out of him, I will have no care for them so the foreplay action of removing his clothing will be rougher than him wearing nice clothes I don't want to ruin.

I gotta clutch at any straw I can to get past the terrible fashion sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like it too, even with the ridiculous writing. I’m the grand scheme of things, his awful taste in clothes means we need to lower the bar for him, or we’ll never be happy
I really like the colour, but I would prefer it without the words!
Guess they are right when they say ignorance is bliss.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve not long woken up from a mega nap. I haven’t even had any alcohol so it must be all of Christmas catching up with me! The in laws wanted to go out and look at the sales which was hell. I did manage to get a great barg out of Boots though so a happy keylimepie 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really like the colour, but I would prefer it without the words!
Guess they are right when they say ignorance is bliss.
I dont think we’re ever going to get something that doesn’t have some kind of literature written in it, personally I’ve love to get a jacket made for him with a couple of lines from one of @StephenTJackson dickmas songs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair the away dressing room at Stamford Bridge is also a tit hole, literally looks like an old knackered secondary school 😬
Really is it that bad?! That’s hilarious what is with these clubs

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Really is it that bad?! That’s hilarious what is with these clubs
When I went on the tour they said it is done deliberately to try and psyche out the opposing team. Not allowing them to get comfortable and generally making things awkward for them.

Reactions: 7
When I went on the tour they said it is done deliberately to try and psyche out the opposing team. Not allowing them to get comfortable and generally making things awkward for them.
Apparently it’s a mind games kinda thing? Like it puts the players off because it’s cramped and tit 😂
Ahh makes sense I suppose… although they’re all men that I’m 99.9% sure would happily be living in shitholes if they didn’t have cleaners 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.