Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I've just sneakily rewound last nights match and found Mason telling the ref that it most definitely wasn't a "bleeping foul".

Dear God. 🥵🥵

• Wow
Reactions: 10
defo a good idea to do a PCR just to be safe! i started with symptoms on xmas eve and tested negative on a LFT then and on xmas day…then tested positive on boxing day!

hope you feel better soon x
thanks lovely, got a test booked at 1pm. I only had it back in July and have had 3 vaccines and the booster but better to be safe than sorry! I only tested negative on LFTs even when the PCR was positive!

just gutted that I’m surrounded by lovely Christmas food but don’t feel like eating any of it! 😫

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Also, I've just sneakily rewound last nights match and found Mason telling the ref that it most definitely wasn't a "bleeping foul".

Dear God. 🥵🥵
Would you kindly video that and share it? 😂 don’t have a TV to rewind and watch it! The teens haven’t done their job yet.

Reactions: 3
Morning (well afternoon) everyone! I’m rotting away in bed today before the dreaded return to work tomorrow! Just given mums new coffee pod machine I got her for Xmas a whirl (10/10 how did I live without this in the house? Using a kettle? Like an old maiden!). How are we all today? 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Would you kindly video that and share it? 😂 don’t have a TV to rewind and watch it! The teens haven’t done their job yet.
Of course. You'll have to wait until my Mam goes back upstairs. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not sure about Mason getting the Ginola haircut but he can take his shirt off as often as Ginola did. I won't complain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just for anyone who missed it. 🥵🥵

p.s. I don't think I'll be welcome on the WAGs thread again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve just had a full on meltdown with ugly tears because I feel like nothing fits me without me looking like an actual whale. Even baggy jumpers make me look massive 😭😭😭😭

D9EFB5DB-A1C6-4635-97D0-CD448069076C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good afternoon everyone!! I completely forgot to come on yesterday but I’ve spent the last few minutes catching up and again the daddy content never ever fails🥵 I’m off to finally watch Spider-Man today I cannot contain my excitement!!! Has anyone just spent the last two days eating everything in sight? Why does food taste 10x better at Christmas????

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good afternoon everyone!! I completely forgot to come on yesterday but I’ve spent the last few minutes catching up and again the daddy content never ever fails🥵 I’m off to finally watch Spider-Man today I cannot contain my excitement!!! Has anyone just spent the last two days eating everything in sight? Why does food taste 10x better at Christmas????
How much I ate, Itold my self I'm going on a diet after New Year😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.