Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck NO!!!!!!!!

I like a bit of hairy, not a bleeping chest rug.
I know someone who’s partner is so hairy she has to hoover his side of the bed every day cos his body hair has shed all over the sheets. Not my cup of tea 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did you see the Mason can I have your shirt sign when they celebrated that final pen?

My Mam is walking a very fine line considering she isn't going home until Sunday "Oh look at that sign, it is probably a middle aged woman like you holding that up" WTF?!?!

Also, look at his legs. 🌊🌊🌊🌊

Screenshot_20211226-192659_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I know someone who’s partner is so hairy she has to hoover his side of the bed every day cos his body hair has shed all over the sheets. Not my cup of tea 🤮
Oh, that's romantic.

Imagine getting sexy together and suddenly you got a mouthful of body hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ok… before I ban myself off tattle for the evening before I make a show of myself.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jon Bon Jovi. So does my mum and she says he’s the only man she would ever leave my dad for 🤔

Pretty Woman ALL day, every day.

The kids here are still doing my f*cking head in. The pub is no place of kids, i’m not sorry but it isn’t, get them home and out of my sight.

PS. I’ve had my first few pints of strongbow since halloween (had prosecco at the meal earlier) and I am living my best life.

Strongbow glass for reference of the spanish pork sword btw 🤪

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you see the Mason can I have your shirt sign when they celebrated that final pen?

My Mam is walking a very fine line considering she isn't going home until Sunday "Oh look at that sign, it is probably a middle aged woman like you holding that up" WTF?!?!

Also, look at his legs. 🌊🌊🌊🌊

View attachment 944573
Sorry for this, but she needs to go in the bin!

Oh, that's romantic.

Imagine getting sexy together and suddenly you got a mouthful of body hair.
I really didn't need this mental image

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Mason needs to introduce Spicy to tanning.
There I've said it. 👻 I'm not sorry Casper the friendly ghost.

Screenshot_20211226-202859_Tumblr.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.