• Chelsea bean bag video/thigh madness

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • You can’t make me pick how can I pick from these

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • I’m only here for Tony?

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Festive thread title by @jflurker93 👏

Recap:

⚽ It’s Christmas, we got a bit emotional again about how we’re the greatest group ever - it happens 🥰

⚽ @jflurker93 ’s outstanding 12 Days of Christmas fic came to an end. Thanks for sharing your work with us, it certainly cheered up my December 💙

⚽ @cherryshade123 ’s equally outstanding (perhaps in a different sense) advent calendar also came to an end. Thanks for sharing your work with us, it certainly put me off a number of foods but gave us a lot of laughs 💕

⚽ Petition for @StephenTJackson to just rewrite ever song to make it more dick-centred👏

⚽ Mason Twitch streamed with kids, playing Nintendo games, to fundraiser for Together for Short Lives. We melted. We want to marry him and have his children. The man is perfect in every way 🥵😪

⚽ Mason DANCED. We DIED. That is all.

⚽ Chelsea treated us to lots of Mason content, including a video with Big Rom and Betts, all sitting on bean bags. Lots of Mase thigh content 🥵 we went feral. There was some Mason nose slander from the guys in the video - don’t worry Mase we are all utterly desperate to take a seat 👃

⚽ It’s content day game day tomorrow! Fingers crossed it’s raining in Birmingham…

⚽ So much family Christmas content, thanks Mase🥺💙

876B5504-BAFB-423E-8734-FAFEDD7648BC.jpeg

⚽ We continued to educate each other on languages and provide travel tips - honestly this thread has it all, who said we were just thirsters

⚽ @keylimepie is on her way to officially becoming Mrs Wood 👰 ;)

⚽ The Polaroid camera keeps coming up. You know what we want, Mase… I for one hope he’s read the smut 🥵

ABA9297D-7C2D-46D7-9F9D-D21A8FD0D719.jpeg

⚽ We’ve already started planning for Mason’s 23rd birthday. Additional suggestions welcome before the big day

⚽ I’ve decided Mason can pull off ANY item of clothing and I WONT hear any differently (looking at you @Chani10)

D678C656-CDAC-4EFF-A0B5-76C113943949.gif

⚽ No words necessary (thanks @Geexoxo):

4F7C243B-A58F-4E6A-AF49-1ADC7C32EA6A.jpeg

⚽ Thanks for the Christmas drop in @butterfingers however a real Christmas present would be some new additional information? On behalf of @jflurker93 I’d like to ask what Mason’s alcoholic drink of choice is, thanks in advance. You’d make her year, nevermind her Christmas.

⚽ He wins the Cutest Uncle award, all day every day

8F36C8FE-646B-4A6D-8477-93037285B0F2.jpeg

And with that, thread 64 begins. I’d like to take this opportunity to confirm that Mason is 64 Tattle threads fit 🥵

034B58F0-C20B-4A68-B763-93C55F692D31.jpeg
426FEBAB-5B0A-4FEA-AEF6-E090E12C8DE6.jpeg
7BF62913-761A-4223-9D1C-400BE9924BDB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also after the last few pics of scary families I thought I’d share with you one I’ve been sent today of uncle Mensa and the worlds naughtiest dog (uncle Mensa gets upset when we point out that he looks like Harold shipman 😂)

17DC51BF-69CA-4BCF-A281-2F4F09F384F6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Recap:

⚽ It’s Christmas, we got a bit emotional again about how we’re the greatest group ever - it happens 🥰

⚽ @jflurker93 ’s outstanding 12 Days of Christmas fic came to an end. Thanks for sharing your work with us, it certainly cheered up my December 💙

⚽ @cherryshade123 ’s equally outstanding (perhaps in a different sense) advent calendar also came to an end. Thanks for sharing your work with us, it certainly put me off a number of foods but gave us a lot of laughs 💕

⚽ Petition for @StephenTJackson to just rewrite ever song to make it more dick-centred👏

⚽ Mason Twitch streamed with kids, playing Nintendo games, to fundraiser for Together for Short Lives. We melted. We want to marry him and have his children. The man is perfect in every way 🥵😪

⚽ Chelsea treated us to lots of Mason content, including a video with Big Rom and Betts, all sitting on bean bags. Lots of Mase thigh content 🥵 we went feral. There was some Mason nose slander from the guys in the video - don’t worry Mase we are all utterly desperate to take a seat 👃

⚽ It’s content day game day tomorrow! Fingers crossed it’s raining in Birmingham…

View attachment 943120

⚽ We continued to educate each other on languages and provide travel tips - honestly this thread has it all, who said we were just thirsters

⚽ The Polaroid camera keeps coming up. You know what we want, Mase… I for one hope he’s read the smut 🥵

View attachment 943121

⚽ We’ve already started planning for Mason’s 23rd birthday. Additional suggestions welcome before the big day

⚽ I’ve decided Mason can pull off ANY item of clothing and I WONT hear any differently (looking at you @Chani10)

View attachment 943124

View attachment 943131

⚽ Thanks for the Christmas drop in @butterfingers however a real Christmas present would be some new additional information? On behalf of @jflurker93 I’d like to ask what Mason’s alcoholic drink of choice is, thanks in advance. You’d make her year, nevermind her Christmas.

View attachment 943128

And with that, thread 64 begins. I’d like to take this opportunity to confirm that Mason is 64 Tattle threads fit 🥵

View attachment 943133View attachment 943134View attachment 943135
Love the recap and the photos ❤

The content we received these past few days was top notch, will need a few days to come down. ❤

How can you be infatuated with someone you haven't even met?! The power Mase has over me, it's not normal!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Recap:

View attachment 943120

View attachment 943121

View attachment 943124

View attachment 943131

View attachment 943128

Even on Christmas you have excelled!! Well done @Smca53 ❤❤❤ I’m working on the Mrs Wood status and will keep you all posted!! I’ve had a few glasses of Prosecco and now want to sleep xxx

• Heart

Recap:

View attachment 943120

View attachment 943121

View attachment 943124

View attachment 943131

View attachment 943128

if Mason ever reads what we write in here hahahsah

• Haha

Recap:

View attachment 943120

View attachment 943121

View attachment 943124

View attachment 943131

View attachment 943128

Love the recap @Smca53 ❤

I love Uncle Mase content so much even though it hurts my ovaries 😭😭

• Heart
happy holidays to everyone who’s celebrating. here’s hoping for a healthy and happy 2022 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Recap:

View attachment 943120

View attachment 943121

View attachment 943124

View attachment 943131

View attachment 943128

Thank you for the new thread and recap! Fabulous as always. ❤

I’m now on the prosecco and orange, I think I’m tipsy already.

Dad keeps telling everyone I bought him a xmas present just so I can see Mason 😂 I politely keep reminding him it’s not my first City game of the season!

@keylimepie please can you ask Nath what Mason drinks. As a Christmas present for me 🙏🏻

ETA : I picked that I couldn’t pick in the poll. Plus i’ve just realised that even though he can’t celebrate xmas all day today, he still spent yesterday playing on twitch for charity 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Feeling stuffed from Christmas dinner and feeling bit tipsy from the gin.

All I want to do is lay on the sofa with Daddy, my head in his lap and just spend the rest of the day gently sucking on his cock slowly extracting load after load of cum out of his balls.

• Heart
  • Haha

Recap:

View attachment 943120

View attachment 943121

View attachment 943124

View attachment 943131

View attachment 943128

Thanks for opening a new thread and what a recap @Smca53 and fab title @jflurker93 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Plus i’ve just realised that even though he can’t celebrate xmas all day today, he still spent yesterday playing on twitch for charity 😭😭😭😭
It doesn’t make me love him any less but I think the Twitch stream was filmed a while ago

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you for the new thread and recap! Fabulous as always. ❤

I’m now on the prosecco and orange, I think I’m tipsy already.

Dad keeps telling everyone I bought him a xmas present just so I can see Mason 😂 I politely keep reminding him it’s not my first City game of the season!

@keylimepie please can you ask Nath what Mason drinks. As a Christmas present for me 🙏🏻

ETA : I picked that I couldn’t pick in the poll. Plus i’ve just realised that even though he can’t celebrate xmas all day today, he still spent yesterday playing on twitch for charity 😭😭😭😭
Im in real trouble. I drank too much and now I feel ill. I’ve had to forego the dinner. Gerard is not amused 😭😭😭😭 I will ask of course!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.