Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new year around the corner…. So a good time to reflect…. What’s been your FBC highlight of the year?
This has to be up there- literal crying with laughter

But really just getting to know a bunch of people who are on the same page as me and that are utterly brilliant and bonkers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
new year around the corner…. So a good time to reflect…. What’s been your FBC highlight of the year?
Probably becoming a FBC member. To share my thirsting for Mason with other people without being judged.
But also virtually meeting amazing people. We are from different parts of the world, different age groups, but in these 3 months I've been on this thread you all became a very important part of my life. ❤

And discovering Mason, as I didn't know of him before. Don't know If that is a blessing to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Some personal faves that spring to mind…
Butternips telling us the lawn is manicured
“Who’s Raya?”
Being told our mums won’t let us go to the training ground
The Electrolux washing machine
The pink willy gif (Killer Pink Dildo From Outer Space)
Anal teasers
@Tatooine_legend1 stumbling upon us and just wanting to chat Chelsea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@laylavd yes I did go to the forbidden forest it was so good ❤

WHY is JG number one, gays really do love a filthy bastard don’t they? @StephenTJackson what are your thoughts on this!?

I LOVEEEEEEE the outfit from the new tiktok 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Can't read it right now, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it!! ❤ ❤

Was coming to say this! @Suder34 you read their minds.
I mean, I would still have sex with him, but no way he is fitter than many of the people on that list!

Will catch up with the rest later!
Wouldn’t have sex with JG ever! Nothing that he owns is coming anywhere near me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
i would have sex with JG, that he's a disgusting boyfriend doesn't mean that his personalities scream sexxxxxxx
2D9E6F98-78B8-4DD1-B636-A6BA63FB5933.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Also, it is old content. Nike event was a while back when Fran and Mo were there.

I recognise the pants from the Portsmouth day and knew he’d recycled them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@laylavd yes I did go to the forbidden forest it was so good ❤

WHY is JG number one, gays really do love a filthy bastard don’t they? @StephenTJackson what are your thoughts on this!?

I LOVEEEEEEE the outfit from the new tiktok 🥰
I do love a filthy Jack Grealish. Or any filthy fucker to be honest.

But at the same time I also have many, many issue with this list. Every year I do.

Michael Auger from Collabro has been top for years, and as attractive as he is, I've never agreed with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Butternips
Me trying troll the wags thread and sent it to them. 😂😂
@keylimepie just being the gif that keeps giving.
@Eden246 plane gif when someone asked how mason got to Paris.
Making it to the sun, thanks a lot bush
Anal teasers.
just having a safe space to rant and laugh. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.